Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Venturing outside of bio-male section?

Venturing outside of the "Genetic Male Section" (bio male was retired) is no big deal, most people come here to grow breasts. In essence, we all share that one commonality (breast growth).

I find the ladies to be polite 99.9% of the time, I don't see, or get the impression of resentment in any way. The only barrier that exists are the ones we create. People need friendship, shared information, laughter etc.

Breast Nexus is the one place that we all can come together and exchange those ideals. In other words " The Forum is Open ", feel free to roam about.

Wink

(06-09-2015, 12:06 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  To me, venturing outside the male section is almost like crossdressing and trying to work out at an all-female gym.

OUCH !

Lotus,

It's reassuring to hear you have had such positive with the genetic females on this forum.

(06-09-2015, 01:40 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(06-09-2015, 12:06 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  To me, venturing outside the male section is almost like crossdressing and trying to work out at an all-female gym.

OUCH !

Agreed. Perhaps a better analogy is a genetic male attending group therapy for an eating disorder? Or a genetic male attending a support session for survivors of breast cancer?

(06-09-2015, 05:57 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Lotus,

It's reassuring to hear you have had such positive with the genetic females on this forum.

OUCH !

Agreed. Perhaps a better analogy is a genetic male attending group therapy for an eating disorder? Or a genetic male attending a support session for survivors of breast cancer?

I believe the latter. Eating disorder's can happen to everyone, no matter what your position in the gender spectrum.

(06-09-2015, 02:52 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

OUCH !

I believe the latter. Eating disorder's can happen to everyone, no matter what your position in the gender spectrum.

Umm, it's rare, but men do get breast cancer. I stand by my original statement.

(06-09-2015, 07:00 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  
(06-09-2015, 02:52 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

OUCH !

Umm, it's rare, but men do get breast cancer. I stand by my original statement.

Monika, I am aware that it's possible. That is why my Doctor thinks I should start getting a mammogram.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon