Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any regrets?

(11-09-2015, 10:10 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  I def think you got girlie nipples lol i love em and am envious. Im only on 1000mg of pm now how long did it take you to see your areolas pop? Im so afraid ill grow and be stuck with lindsay lohan boy nipples lol.

I think my areolas popped pretty quickly. I would say within just a few months after being on pm.

(10-09-2015, 10:17 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  This is more so to those who arent in transition and wanted to play games with the boob fairy lol.
Have you had any regrets in your developing breasts? Have you gotten to the point where they are no longer passable as a male chest and had the ultimate wtf have i done to myself moment? Curious as to those with great success now wish they would have slowed down or skipped the journey all together

Only regrets is that I wasnt able to start much earlier.

WTF Have I done to Myself Moments? nope, only "This is Awesome!" or "I wish they would grow a little quicker" Big Grin

I have to mirror a lot of this sentiment.

I wish I'd started 10-20-30 years earlier.

Every step forward is scary, but welcome once taken.

Every step backwards is unthinkable.

I worry about crossing a line where things will get super scary or hard socially, but it hasn't happened yet, and even if it did they is such an unspeakably high value in just being comfortable in your own skin.

- JJ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon