Poll: Where Do You Fit In??? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Asexual, or Agender
6.52%
6.52%
Strickly a male with breasts
28.26%
28.26%
Male to Female (full transistion)
10.87%
10.87%
Gender Fluid
45.65%
45.65%
None of the Above, see my post below
6.52%
6.52%
A Female just wanting to grow my breasts
2.17%
2.17%
None of the Above, no post made below
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do You Fit In

There isn't a category for me.

Gender Fluid doesn't go far enough, since I rarely, if ever, present as male anymore. For very special circumstances, in order to help people I know, trust, and care for, I might be convinced to butch it up a bit, but that's not who i am anymore.

Male to Female (Full transition) goes too far. I still have my boy parts, they are still fully functional, and i plan to keep them that way.

Answered strictly male with breasts, but it's more complicated than that.

I am male. Would I like to be female? Yes. If I could wake up tomorrow and be 100% (and hopefully at least somewhat attractive) female and in my 20's, I would be ecstatic. I'd love to have a female body, have sex as a woman, become pregnant, so on.

But none of that's possible. Undergoing SRS isn't appealing to me as it doesn't achieve what I want it too and as I'm a giant, I would never pass as a woman. Crossdressing doesn't appeal to me as it's really just a reminder of what I'm not.

So the best solution for me is to remain male but just have some female attributes. Breasts is my main goal, but if I develop hips and a butt, I would be totally fine with that (i actually think it would be a plus as I have neither and thus I can slip out of my pants no matter how tight my belt is.)

So, Guy wanting breasts, but if they can ever do brain transplants, and I can afford a body of a young female, then MtF.

Take heart OB, I have a strictly Bio Female cousin, who is 6'2" and as pretty as you would ever want.... Very feminine, had 4 kids. So, tall women are rare, but not unheard of. They have a whole basketball league of women with average height of 5'11".

(13-09-2015, 04:46 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Take heart OB, I have a strictly Bio Female cousin, who is 6'2" and as pretty as you would ever want.... Very feminine, had 4 kids. So, tall women are rare, but not unheard of. They have a whole basketball league of women with average height of 5'11".
I appreciate your effort to cheer me up. But it goes beyond just height, or the fact that I look like an older out of shape Clay Matthews. In my eyes, SRS can never make me a woman as they just make a facsimile of girl parts down there. And even if they had a sudden break through and start transplanting the uterus, ovaries, etc, I'm beyond my child-bearing years.

So I'm making the ost of my male life, while trying to get a taste of the female side and just hope that in my next life I'll be female.

(13-09-2015, 07:37 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  
(13-09-2015, 04:46 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Take heart OB, I have a strictly Bio Female cousin, who is 6'2" and as pretty as you would ever want.... Very feminine, had 4 kids. So, tall women are rare, but not unheard of. They have a whole basketball league of women with average height of 5'11".
I appreciate your effort to cheer me up. But it goes beyond just height, or the fact that I look like an older out of shape Clay Matthews. In my eyes, SRS can never make me a woman as they just make a facsimile of girl parts down there. And even if they had a sudden break through and start transplanting the uterus, ovaries, etc, I'm beyond my child-bearing years.

So I'm making the ost of my male life, while trying to get a taste of the female side and just hope that in my next life I'll be female.

Gotcha, I know what you mean. I don't feel that way, but I only cross dress for expression and change of pace. I think I would be a real chicken to bear children if I was born female.

Well after jumping through all the hoops to get the psych letters needed for the SRS surgeon I can tell you they wont just do SRS on anyone.... Yes I probably could have found a psych that would have sold me a letter... But there are some good reasons they do what they do to screen people for surgery.... I don't agree with some of it, the RLE requirement to live "full time as a woman for a year" for example... If someone is fully informed and they want the surgery it should make no difference how they live, whether they have a "female name" or not, ect... Whether ultra feminine or as a "man" with a vagina or part time, in between or whatever as long as you know what your getting into people should be free to do whatever they want with their bodies.... Its not necessarily an easy thing to do going from MTF socially and the costs for some can be very high... Not everyone can "pass" as the opposite sex, people who cant or just dont want to for whatever reason but want the surgery shouldn't be forced to have to try and be someone they arent.... What parts someone has down there OEM or not, to change your body to be more comfortable with it shouldn't be determined by how well some psych thinks you meet the female or male binary... While it does make sense to me to screen out people that are just batshit crazy... Feeling like you have to prove your "really TS", or "really a woman in the wrong body" to some psych (or two) who can never truly have a clue what its like living with GD just sucksRolleyes Ive never got any benefit from all these psych visits and as far as Im concerned its all just been a waste of time and $$$... Ive known I wanted SRS since I first heard it was possible nearly 35 years ago...

So Im sure you can figure out how I answered the poll Wink

I think asexual and agender should not be in the same category. The former deals with sexual orientation (or lack of), while the latter is related to a lack of gender identity. You could have a male gender identity and experience no sexual attraction. Likewise, you could have no gender identity and be sexually attracted to women.

I'm not sure how to vote as I'm conflicted between choosing agender or gender fluid. Gender fluid or androgyny, I think is a bit easier to grasp than agender. The gender fluid individual could say my gender identity encompasses the full range of the gender spectrum, while for the agender person doesn't relate to the gender spectrum at all. I suppose one way to distinguish the difference between the two is the agender person would have no problems switching between having a male or female body. The gender fluid person on the other hand on certain days would gravitate towards preferring to have a male or female body.

I'm not sure which category best suits me. Sad

(19-09-2015, 04:54 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I think asexual and agender should not be in the same category. The former deals with sexual orientation (or lack of), while the latter is related to a lack of gender identity. You could have a male gender identity and experience no sexual attraction. Likewise, you could have no gender identity and be sexually attracted to women.

I'm not sure how to vote as I'm conflicted between choosing agender or gender fluid. Gender fluid or androgyny, I think is a bit easier to grasp than agender. The gender fluid individual could say my gender identity encompasses the full range of the gender spectrum, while for the agender person doesn't relate to the gender spectrum at all. I suppose one way to distinguish the difference between the two is the agender person would have no problems switching between having a male or female body. The gender fluid person on the other hand on certain days would gravitate towards preferring to have a male or female body.

I'm not sure which category best suits me. Sad

Tough one, but this is not a scientific survey. If it were, there would or could be like another 5 categories. But some of the definitions are like splitting hairs. How do you think you look at yourself most days???

I voted for gender fluid although I never think of myself in that way. I dont really think of myself as 'anything', I'm just me, I am what I am and comfortable with that fact.
Having said all that, if I could take a pill and wake up *completely* female, I'd do it like a shot!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon