Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discreetly Feminine

(15-09-2015, 11:12 AM)julieTG Wrote:  silky cami under work shirt, any good brands ?
panties, pref silk
ladies slacks or jeans
womens deoderant

Cami/Undershirt - I have to wear an undershirt everyday so real silk is too pricey for me. Bamboo viscose is cheaper and sinfully soft. Other times I wear a moving comfort interval
Undies - My personal fave for panties is jockey super soft bikini or barely there breath bikini or boy shorts.
Socks - I don't wear solid socks anymore, stripes, bunnies, patterns are the norm. I have some red & black over knee socks with hearts on them I wear when it gets cold out & very thin almost stocking like pairs with a subtle lace pattern for when it's really hot.
Slacks - They don't make them anymore but I have several pairs of Docker's Metro pants in black, Navy & dark grey. I travel a lot and they are my go to slacks because they have no pockets to forget things in. (all my travel stuff goes into my androgynous shoulder sling)
Deodorant/antiperspirant - Secret Outlast Gel. Unscented, completely clean & sport fresh are my main scents, but I do indulge in protecting powder too.

Yeah, it's the little things that people may or may not notice, but I'm kind of past caring. I do enjoy going to work in what could almost be full drag in that everything I wear is a women's item. You'd have to be paying attention to notice the leg opening on my slacks is a bit wider than normal and who really pays attention to the placket on a shirt? (probably want to skip the work style shirt with princess seams as they tend to stand out a bit more.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon