Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is 60 Too Old for NBE?

(26-09-2015, 04:27 PM)Highhope Wrote:  I have always wanted to grow breasts, but there were always excuses and other timing/work/relationship/blah blah blah situations. Now that I have retired I finally have run out of impediments to what I have always wanted.

The big question is: Am I too late to grow my breasts?

If not, what would be a good starting program? I assume PM would be a constituent of any good program. Would the pills or cream be better? Any other items I should consider? I know saw palmetto is often used, but I have tried 450mg capsules from Natures Health and they gave me horrible indigestion/heart burn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
Nope, I started 5 years ago at 62, just don't expect to get huge Rolleyes and it will take time, probably much longer than you hope and you probably wont get as big as you'd wish, either!.

I've really only taken PM capsules, although I have experimented with various other herbs etc which don't ever seem to do anything for me, plus SP in the early days (but not convinced that is necessary at our age) and I'm on Finasteride for BHP anyway.

There is a myth that the PM liquid under the tongue is better than capsules/powder because it avoids the PM going through the liver, but this is totally incorrect. PM NEEDS to go through the liver which converts the basic miroestrol component into the much more active deoxymiroestrol.

not at all, I started just a year ago and I'm over 60.
after a month or so of one cap twice a day (first thing in the morning and one before bed) I went to one evry eight hours and then two morning and two at night.

I also started using white peony extract once a day under the tongue.

Very satisfied now after starting august 2014.

Good luck!

Of course age shouldn't be a deterrent..

I wish I would have started and done things at an earlier age in my life. But the point, I suppose, is that we're here and ready at this stage in our lives. Good luck, and post your progress! Big Grin

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to respond to my question. I am starting PM, and PC today. I am still looking for a good anti-androgen.

Highhope

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon