Waist dropping

Boobs going sideways now

Nipples puffy

Aerolas deepening

Skin on neckthinning

Orgasms different

Male function good

Julie

Getting close to 4 weeks of pm and there's an interesting psychological effect that others have also reported; it's calming effect.

My general mood is a lot calmer now, not totally subdued but definitely more balanced than before; before pm I would regularly feel symptoms of what I can only describe as pms which had many ups and downs, from slow to quick changes of mood, it was not something I enjoyed. pm seems to have regulated this condition and possibly balanced it out to some degree. Since pms is a sign of hormonal disturbance it means that any guy can get this if their hormones are out of wack. It's not only a female thing.

Does pm have a hormonal balancing effect at lower doses?

When I take PM I usually take about 2000MG.
I get girl fat almost overnight.
Apart from the first time (some 3-4 months) I haven't continued more than a couple weeks at a time. Each time I get girl fat and it melts away after several weeks. Some small amount (maybe a spoonful) stubbornly remains around the nipples.

There definitely is an effect from PM for sure. During my first hardcore experiment my boys basically stopped working and my wiener couldn't get hard. That was pretty scary and made it clear to me that these herbs work. So yeah there definitely is an effect. It may have been a combination of PM and the others (take your pick from spearmint, genistein, lavender oil, white peony and licorice)
That said I'm not sure if I have any actual breast tissue. Maybe a very small pea shaped flat spongy layer (not "hard" as I've heard others say) which is a different color (slightly darker) than the areola and nipple.

Recently (last 2-3 weeks) I've noticed that my nipples are erect most of the time. Last week (thursday) my nipples were unbearably itchy after taking PM + reishi monday then Testosterone plus reishi on tuesday then stopping.

I took a rest until today when I took PM plus reishi again.
Now that my white peony has arrived I'm going to try to stack it with Reishi and Testosterone tomorrow to see what happens. Hopefully what will happen is that any test being converted to DHT will be blocked by the reishi and the white peony will aromatize the rest to estradiol which is the hardcore breast growth hormone.

Sorry about being away for so long, I was just taking a very long break off from doing any herbs.

(06-10-2015, 04:59 AM)iaboy Wrote:  B.C., I think in a lot of cases, you have to give your body a good time to start to "reprogram" itself.

Just think, for x number of years, your male, with mostly androgens coursing with your blood. Now you try to go even slightly in a different direction.... It's a system shock right??

So, I think sometimes it takes a bit of time to change directions, body wise. Does that make sense??

That does makes sens, thank you.

(08-10-2015, 10:12 AM)elainecd Wrote:  I won't repeat what's already been said.
You asked what things are noticed. Well, I started one 500mg morning and evening before bed. During the first 6 weeks (I think it was) tingling in the nipples, a different odor to my pee, and a change in my moods. Also, my beard growth slowed dramatically and got softer. my hair did as well.

I increased to two pM caps morning and two evening (where I remain) also added Reishi mushroom (caps and later extract) on Lotus advice along with White Peony extract. I quit the reishi and by the fifth month I had distinct "nodes" in each breast, but still nothing major. nipples and areolas tingling and sore, had to rub to work soreness away.

I almost quit but between April and May, then came some real noticeable growth. By August (first anniversary of pM) I have a good foundation for the second year. And quite satisfied.

Advice? Keep it simple, keep at it and keep coming here for support. And Most of all.....be patient.

Be patient...aw geez that'll be really hard. Sad
Should I take 6 weeks to ramp up doses? I was thinking around half that - take 1 in the am and pm, then a week later add one in the afternoon, then next week add another pill in somewhere, etc.

(08-10-2015, 10:28 AM)elainecd Wrote:  To add....I've always been a little leery of folks who come in here and post a nice set after 3 months. Herbs are slow but sure.

Yeah I thought that was a little weird too, but then again I don't have any experience with this stuff. I was curious though - and I really hope this doesn't offend anyone - but it seems like most people before starting herbs have some level of gynecomastia or are on hrt. I always thought you could just start taking pm and grow breast tissue...was I wrong and you NEED to be on hrt or have gynecomastia beforehand for herbs to work???

(16-10-2015, 02:55 AM)stlett Wrote:  Ill try to be as objective as possible, although at times that can be quite difficult, Blush.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the potency however this PM is meant to be a farmed cultivar, some say this type is more potent than the wildcrafted varieties, but I have no idea if this is true Huh

Is the white peony extract an AA supplement? For that I'm taking spearmint tea.

Have you noticed any changes to your underarm odor?

I had a similar reaction to fenugreek, the lovely maple scent did not take long to show itself. Being skeptical that such a thing would take place, when it did happen I was quite surprised.

Right now I'm really only taking PM + Saw Palmetto, before that I was also taking Borage Oil but that stuff is expensive and I wasn't even sure if it was doing anything.

(20-10-2015, 08:02 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
Body hair no real reduction

Hair on head is growing again though

Butt is getting bigger

Shoulders thinning

Waist dropping

Boobs going sideways now

Nipples puffy

Aerolas deepening

Skin on neckthinning

Orgasms different

Male function good

Julie

That's one of the things that makes me a little hesitant about messing around with herbs, I don't want to completely lose my ability to get aroused. But if so far you're not really noticing anything bad with that then I'll take that as a good sign for now.

(25-11-2015, 07:21 AM)xxd Wrote:  When I take PM I usually take about 2000MG.
I get girl fat almost overnight.
Apart from the first time (some 3-4 months) I haven't continued more than a couple weeks at a time. Each time I get girl fat and it melts away after several weeks. Some small amount (maybe a spoonful) stubbornly remains around the nipples.

There definitely is an effect from PM for sure. During my first hardcore experiment my boys basically stopped working and my wiener couldn't get hard. That was pretty scary and made it clear to me that these herbs work. So yeah there definitely is an effect. It may have been a combination of PM and the others (take your pick from spearmint, genistein, lavender oil, white peony and licorice)
That said I'm not sure if I have any actual breast tissue. Maybe a very small pea shaped flat spongy layer (not "hard" as I've heard others say) which is a different color (slightly darker) than the areola and nipple.

Recently (last 2-3 weeks) I've noticed that my nipples are erect most of the time. Last week (thursday) my nipples were unbearably itchy after taking PM + reishi monday then Testosterone plus reishi on tuesday then stopping.

I took a rest until today when I took PM plus reishi again.
Now that my white peony has arrived I'm going to try to stack it with Reishi and Testosterone tomorrow to see what happens. Hopefully what will happen is that any test being converted to DHT will be blocked by the reishi and the white peony will aromatize the rest to estradiol which is the hardcore breast growth hormone.

Sorry to hear about your boys, am I right in saying it was because you were overloading your system with herbs? It seems like if you take things slower that that won't be as much of an issue, at least that's what I figured.

I wondered if folks on herbs massage constantly as I do. I hear of budding. What about fat redistribution with vacuum and massage. Another question is nipple growth and kissing sucking and vacuum and love and sex. I believe if you love your breasts and a sex partner loves your breasts you get better results. There is hyptno vids to get you to be female. But a lover toping you treating you femanine to me is a great felling and this helps growth.

Do we have any sort of way to determine what budding is? I'm on 2 months + of PM and my breast area has filled in around the sides and the nipples are pointier but I cannot tell if it's just fat or actual breast tissue. I don't have a set massage program, but I do occasionally cup them which makes the extra growth area and nipples very firm afterwards. I do this sporadically, not sure if it helps but I can tell that the PM itself actually stimulates breast growth.

For fat distribution I can say that without a doubt PM does this, I'm sure genetics plays a role, however for the most part my observations conclude that after about 2 months + or - of consistent PM dosing the fat distribution goes towards the butt, thighs, hips and pelvis.

I have not noticed any significant amount of reduction in arousal. It does seem more placid and the pattern has changed but for the most part it is intact. Although I have noticed that pre-cum has changed, its flows out in larger volumes when aroused. As for climax, I cannot say since I have yet to reach it, I don't like the sluggish, fatigued feeling after orgasm so I try to avoid it completely.

One day you'll notice nodes in each breasts. For me I leaned against a door frame to speak to someone in their office.
WHOA! This was after several weeks,months of soreness and having to rub it my breasts for relief.

Also, when you put your seat/shoulder belt on when driving.
It lets you know....their growing!

Rule #1 of PM - Be patient.
Rule # 2 of PM - read rule # 1

Sounds like you're on your way, Good Growing! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon