Poll: Do you show your breast growth in public? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, always
13.95%
13.95%
Mostly, except in special situations
20.93%
20.93%
It's a toss up
12.79%
12.79%
Occasionally
20.93%
20.93%
No, never
31.40%
31.40%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you show your breast growth in public?

ah yes but were not normal men really ?
Julie

LOL Julie! Big Grin

(07-10-2015, 01:58 PM)iaboy Wrote:  IF, you do find a reasonable doctor with "Informed Consent" you will be indeed very lucky. Many people, especial Doctor's, do not understand the desire/need or want for otherwise normal men to want breasts.

I live in a state where Planned Parenthood has offices that do Informed Consent MtF HRT, two of them are about 1 hour from me so it shouldn't be a problem.

(07-10-2015, 01:58 PM)iaboy Wrote:  But, it does seem reasonable to me. So, I do wish you luck.

Thank you.

(07-10-2015, 02:14 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ah yes but were not normal men really ?
Julie

I agree, "normal men" we are not. Smile

Most votes are in and the results are interesting. Overall BreastNexus males staying male are a modest bunch. Over half (56%) never intentionally show their growth in public. Whereas only 14% always show. Those who mostly show or occasionaly show each grabbed 19 % of the total. The middle of the range garnered 11% of the responses. Although this was no scientific study and the results can't be safely extrapolated beyond those who responded, it sure shows the extent to which a bunch of guys project their stuff.

I would say, overall it shows most are interested in feminization for their own gratification not to be in anyone's face about or on a campaign.

Well stated iaboy..

(14-10-2015, 04:43 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I would say, overall it shows most are interested in feminization for their own gratification not to be in anyone's face about or on a campaign.

All I know is that I have no desire to completely go over to the other side of the coin.

Would I some day like to have the guts to go out in public dressed as I please??? Hell yes.

Would I love to blend in?? The answer again is yes. Would I purposely show my breasts?? Not in a whorish or shockingly way! ! If I felt comfortable enough to wear a modest plunge dress or blouse, I would, but still stay within respectability realm.

I think 75 - 95% of us feel the same way.

(14-10-2015, 04:43 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I would say, overall it shows most are interested in feminization for their own gratification not to be in anyone's face about or on a campaign.
Got to be careful in drawing conclusions that are not relevant to the poll or supported by its results.
The poll does not speak at all to why men grow breasts so we can't say it's for gratification.
A male does not need to be in anyone's face or on a campaign to project their breasts when out and about. We have gone through a lot of effort to grow breasts and some are proud to show them.
Furthermore the term feminization is a leap. We are dealing here with breast growth while in male mode.

(14-10-2015, 06:26 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  
Got to be careful in drawing conclusions that are not relevant to the poll or supported by its results.
The poll does not speak at all to why men grow breasts so we can't say it's for gratification.
A male does not need to be in anyone's face or on a campaign to project their breasts when out and about. We have gone through a lot of effort to grow breasts and some are proud to show them.
Furthermore the term feminization is a leap. We are dealing here with breast growth while in male mode.

So, growing or helping mother nature grow breasts on a male is NOT feminization???? What dictionary of life are you referring to ??? Even a woman with not much shape, looks feminine when she has decent breasts. Besides, if I read your earlier post correctly, you somewhat agree with me and Jamie. So?????

The earlier post, if we are talking about the same post, was a summary of the poll results. The poll was about males growing breasts. It was not about becoming female. The idea of feminization is, it seems to me, a leap. After all some men grow breasts without ever intending to do so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon