Poll: Do you show your breast growth in public? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, always
13.95%
13.95%
Mostly, except in special situations
20.93%
20.93%
It's a toss up
12.79%
12.79%
Occasionally
20.93%
20.93%
No, never
31.40%
31.40%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you show your breast growth in public?

(15-10-2015, 02:47 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  The earlier post, if we are talking about the same post, was a summary of the poll results. The poll was about males growing breasts. It was not about becoming female. The idea of feminization is, it seems to me, a leap. After all some men grow breasts without ever intending to do so.

It only the degree, right?? I mean I know a couple of stall worth MEN that are or have grown breasts also report rounding of hips, softer skin and lessening of body hair, just from using the softer herbs like FG, RC, WY and SP, not PM or Pharma's..

Iaboy,

I think I agree. If you set out to grow breasts using herbs you will get, to a greater or lesser degree, the side effects that you listed. In my own case I put on some belly fat (bad) and some rear end padding (good).

(16-10-2015, 05:04 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  Iaboy,

I think I agree. If you set out to grow breasts using herbs you will get, to a greater or lesser degree, the side effects that you listed. In my own case I put on some belly fat (bad) and some rear end padding (good).

Ya, unfortunately, you are right about the tummy going squishy. Not sure if it's due to the Finn and Spiro or PM, but I am loosing overall muscle strength and "Poochiness" in the tummy. I guess I will have to start putting a little more emphasis on that as well.Sad

I voted occasionally because I take my shirts off to have my back adjusted by a female chiropractor. Don't know if this counts but the last time as I was pulling the shirts off I had sudden moment of self consciousness about my breasts exposed, but took off the shirts anyways nothing was said by her. not ever happened before.

(19-10-2015, 06:43 PM)rollerone Wrote:  I voted occasionally because I take my shirts off to have my back adjusted by a female chiropractor. Don't know if this counts but the last time as I was pulling the shirts off I had sudden moment of self consciousness about my breasts exposed, but took off the shirts anyways nothing was said by her. not ever happened before.

I hate that when that happens. Not knowing if they are even aware, or what they are thinking.....

(19-10-2015, 06:43 PM)rollerone Wrote:  I voted occasionally because I take my shirts off to have my back adjusted by a female chiropractor. Don't know if this counts but the last time as I was pulling the shirts off I had sudden moment of self consciousness about my breasts exposed, but took off the shirts anyways nothing was said by her. not ever happened before.

I've gotten laser hair removal for both my face and chest. Of course I have to be topless for the chest part, but the lady doing the treatment never said a word to me about my breast development. She may have thought nothing of this considering some of her clientele are genetic women seeking to get their facial hair removed.

Now that the replies to the poll have asymptoted at 53 votes which is not a bad number of responses we can see the replies have been consistent with twice as many voting never or occasionally showing as voted always or mostly. Disappointingly some prominent posters have been conspicuous by their absense.

The poll was focused on projecting growth while clothed in public. This leaves open the question of going topless in public such as at the beach. I'm wondering if those who answered other than always, intentionally avoid the beach because of their breast growth. I for one am at the beach frequently and let it all show.

Thanks all who participated.

(31-10-2015, 05:06 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  The poll was focused on projecting growth while clothed in public. This leaves open the question of going topless in public such as at the beach.

I answered always, but I have worn a shirt at the pool, beach or lake for over 30 years (once I topped 200lbs) and I don't think that will change anytime soon. It is only recently (down to 180lbs first time in 30 years) that I decided to embrace my desire for breasts and after discussing it with my wife I will most likely start hrt in January.

Still I don't anticipate taking off the shirt in public.

If you go over to the other side boys, you get to show them off with some pride.

(03-11-2015, 04:51 PM)Connie Wrote:  If you go over to the other side boys, you get to show them off with some pride.

Ya Connie, there is that.... When I put this poll up, even tho it was not restricted strictly to Guys staying Guys, but it was geared towards that. I also took it for granted, that if a man knew he had breasts most would not flaunt them being topless on purpose.

For instance. I wear some sort of a bra probably 90% of the time.. Although, I was never big going shirtless in public, I did. Now, I cant/wont because of them. I also don't wear "Show Off" women's blouses just because I don't like to be "Out Front" and in peoples faces. I was curious just how many other's felt the way I did.

The number's turned out far more interesting than I thought it would..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon