Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine-?-Think carefully

(11-10-2015, 09:14 PM)julieTG Wrote:  There's no scientific evidence to support most of us here
It's all anecdotal

Weight of balance leans towards my points from thousands of hours of reading and contact but there is no proof or empirical evidence

We're all pioneers and researchers here

Julie

This is true. But there's plenty of anecdotal evidence of people maintaining erections while on BO, the results not being permanent, that it doesn't work at all. Plus plenty of anecdotal evidence that other methods have the very same problems that you say BO has. I mean, surely you're not calling all those people liars, are you? And what else were these people taking? What are the doses? What else are they taking? And how much of that? And is it correlation or causation?

I'm all for warning people that messing with their bodies to grow breasts could have serious and permanent consequences. But it's rather irresponsible to say "I have proof that this one is bad and this one is good!" when you don't have any evidence other than "I have this friend who...."

Being that we're all anonymous here on the interwebs, none of us have any real credibility. and "this friend who..." has even less. Perhaps your friends should be posting their stories. That would give them at least a little credibility.

So let's just stick to general warnings instead of definitive, and potentially false, statements like "BO bad, PM good!" After all, how are you going to feel if someone takes PM because of what you said and has the same issues and regrets as your friend?

Thank you ohboobs,

I take on board your points and agree with much , but lets be definitive

I am not saying any proof or any absolutes , its a question of

balanced indications and certainly not calling anybody a liar ?

Where did that sprout from ?

Now to be clear my view and that of some others ie

11 others who contacted me , not just on this forum is that for example

8 months on Bo could be more risky than say 8 months on PM for blowing the switch back line ie coming off and going back to male mode,

My view and it may be incorrect is that bo has similar affects 2-6 months as pm, but after 8/9 an inertia can take place where it just carries on,

EVEN SYNTHETICS will cease the moment you stop, but BO well many of us are not so sure

Go and read the very old archives of cheryl , before they were deleted,

Anyway we are all learning here so lets enjoy each others company

Julie

This is an interesting discussion but I wish it were imbued with a few more facts. Other than refer to some anonymous characters can we site a personal experience? How about an analysis of earlier postings regarding the effects of BO? From what I've seen of recent postings BO appears to be ineffective or not as effective as PM. It seems to be more effective for females than males. There may be good reasons for avoiding BO. e.g. it doesn't work or it works so well that you will flip. So far the case has not been made either way. If the case can be made, then a lot of us could avoid wasting our time with BO.

Cheryl had other health issues that contributed. Even she admits that.

Now, I'm not sure what you mean by "synthetics will cease the moment you stop."

Synthetics, non-synthetics drugs, etc all have a permanent effect if taken too long. 6 months is typically listed as the point of no return for BO. Coincidentally, 6 months is also considered the point of no return for just any type of HRT (hence why I never go more than 3 months). Basically, 6 months of having more estrogen than testosterone is what it takes to shut things down downstairs, and as mentioned in many numerous places, once you develop breast tissue, it's there to stay, only going away with surgery. There may be a slight reduction if you had used PM just because of the way PM works (basically gives the swelling women typically get during their cycle) but the tissue (boobs) are still there.

Besides length of usage, there's dosage. With PM, many male users take the standard 500mg recommended for women. Some double that. There are a few that take as much as 3000mg. Seems that those that take higher dosages are more likely to have issues downstairs. (heck even I on 500mg have sluggish reactions) On BO, it seems like 1750mg is the base amount that most males take. That's 7 times the recommended amount.

So for those hoping to keep things going downstairs might want to consider lowering the dosages and/or time length of continuous use. It's by no means an exact science. listen to your body and always play it on the safe side. Yes it'll take a lot longer (seems like those that take high dosages are hoping for quick changes) but you'll be able to stop easier before things go too far.

In conclusion, the warnings for BO apply to any method that alters your hormones to grow breasts.

(11-10-2015, 09:14 PM)julieTG Wrote:  There's no scientific evidence to support most of us here
It's all anecdotal

Weight of balance leans towards my points from thousands of hours of reading and contact but there is no proof or empirical evidence

We're all pioneers and researchers here

Julie

Actually there is a great deal of scientific evidence on the estrogenicity of PM. However, there is no real research on BO or any of the claims made on it's effects, short or long term.

Hi all,

This whole thread got me to doing some internet research on the so called BO switch. I started a thread with my current theory in the Gender Identity section with a link to an article I found.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24439

As far as my own BO trial, I have recently confirmed another effect that I am having - I'm getting some definite new hair regrowth around some balding spots. I like this stuff! Big Grin

Quote:Posted by Grew_Some - Today 07:41 AM
Hi all,

This whole thread got me to doing some internet research on the so called BO switch. I started a thread with my current theory in the Gender Identity section with a link to an article I found.

As far as my own BO trial, I have recently confirmed another effect that I am having - I'm getting some definite new hair regrowth around some balding spots. I like this stuff! Smile

Grew_Some, I just started my BO program last week. I am curious how long it will tkae for me to notice anything.. I know mileage will differ for everyone, but how long have you been taking BO?

(20-10-2015, 12:30 PM)LanaG Wrote:  
Quote:Posted by Grew_Some - Today 07:41 AM
Hi all,

As far as my own BO trial, I have recently confirmed another effect that I am having - I'm getting some definite new hair regrowth around some balding spots. I like this stuff! Smile

Grew_Some, I just started my BO program last week. I am curious how long it will tkae for me to notice anything.. I know mileage will differ for everyone, but how long have you been taking BO?

Hi LanaG,

I started with a low dose the first week and didn't notice anything until I upped to three pills daily. (750mg) I got sensitive nipples and oily skin in the facial area probably two weeks in. Even now the breast growth seems to be fairly minor, but I did get some by the end of the first month.

Quote:Posted by Grew_Some - Today 12:39 PM

Hi LanaG,

I started with a low dose the first week and didn't notice anything until I upped to three pills daily. (750mg) I got sensitive nipples and oily skin in the facial area probably two weeks in. Even now the breast growth seems to be fairly minor, but I did get some by the end of the first month.

Thank you, Grew_Some! It helps a lot to have some guide posts Smile

Everyone is different but time seems to be the key. It was very slow in the start, but now it seems the rate of development is accelerating. Grew_Some I concur with the hair thing… it does help. But I think if you stop so would progress. I don’t think a “switch” is realistic. Mostly because if it was true then no one would ever need HRT for the remainder of life.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon