Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine-?-Think carefully

In reality, even if deeply subdued somewhere in the farthest region of the thinker one must accept on some level that the beginning road map can change, and deciding to jump the fence is the fork in the road that might be taken.

(06-01-2016, 10:04 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I was going through Emma's threads today

I'm still convinced bo kicked her over the fence as messages were so adamant against going to transition

Then bo

Broke up with fiancée

And she is a woman now

Scary

Julie

And there have been those that also said they would never transition, take something other than BO and went ahead and transitioned.

I'm still convinced bo kicked her over the fence as messages were so adamant against going to transition

Then bo

Broke up with fiancée

And she is a woman now

Scary.

Julie

Scary only if you had no intention of progressing, and have fully considered the loss and possible ramifications. Any endocrine disruptors, be it b.o. , pm, or the like can certainly sweep you up in the remapping or rewiring of the synaptic connection.

A person should never 'play' with any type of hormones unless they are willing to pay the piper.

I, myself, openly embrace the potential. Knowing full well of the ramifications and consequences of my actions. I had contemplated for quite some time. Plus there is a minor curiosity if such claims iof b.o. is fact or fairytales. It would serve me right if it is true :p I hold no quams about it.

(06-01-2016, 10:49 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  

Then bo

Broke up with fiancée

And she is a woman now

Scary

Julie

And there have been those that also said they would never transition, take something other than BO and went ahead and transitioned.

Sometimes the woman inside will take over, regardless of our original ideas.

(07-01-2016, 12:02 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Sometimes the woman inside will take over, regardless of our original ideas.

So true jannet....she can be dangerous.

indeed she can

hence my gender mapping thread

the more we think of her the more she starts to live and one day
she is there and battle is on

Julie

That's exactly the point, I believe many people think to try and then quit but if there is already a "woman inside" she will take over, and the "original ideas" some times are just a mask because we don't want people to see that woman inside.

However, my original idea is coherent with what the woman inside is trying to yell to the world Smile

(07-01-2016, 02:50 PM)elainecd Wrote:  
(07-01-2016, 12:02 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Sometimes the woman inside will take over, regardless of our original ideas.

(02-02-2016, 11:38 PM)emilymd Wrote:  That's exactly the point, I believe many people think to try and then quit but if there is already a "woman inside" she will take over, and the "original ideas" some times are just a mask because we don't want people to see that woman inside.

However, my original idea is coherent with what the woman inside is trying to yell to the world Smile

(07-01-2016, 02:50 PM)elainecd Wrote:  

It’s easy to think you can crack the cork on the bottle to take a peek at the genie, but that doesn’t work. If she is truly within you and you flirt with letting her out you face the very real chance you’ll never get her back in. Never say never I know, but after now failing miserably at quitting again for the umpteenth time it’s clear who now has control.

And then there is me who did not respond to SP after taking the very best SP supplement at very high doses for over a year, sometimes with other NBE supplements, sometimes by itself. It did absolutely NOTHING for me. No recovery at my scalp, no loss of testicular weight, no reduction of body hair... NOTHING.

And I can't help but note that the science remains inconclusive. However it works for those it works for, it isn't universal, at all, and the scientists can't even figure out why or how or what.

Is saw palmetto potentially dangerous? Sure. Everything in this world is potentially dangerous, BO is potentially dangerous, PM is potentially dangerous, WATER is potentially dangerous.

Your response, however, seems to be exceedingly rare, as in, the ONLY reported incident, ever. Rare enough, I find myself wondering, did it even help with what you were after from it in the first place? Because I'm finding it hard to believe you ever had too much DHT to start with, which would make your alopecia be from another cause.

If you're even really being honest at all. I can't begin to imagine what the game is if you are not, but that's how difficult you are to believe.

(04-02-2016, 08:31 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  And then there is me who did not respond to SP after taking the very best SP supplement at very high doses for over a year, sometimes with other NBE supplements, sometimes by itself. It did absolutely NOTHING for me. No recovery at my scalp, no loss of testicular weight, no reduction of body hair... NOTHING.

And I can't help but note that the science remains inconclusive. However it works for those it works for, it isn't universal, at all, and the scientists can't even figure out why or how or what.

Is saw palmetto potentially dangerous? Sure. Everything in this world is potentially dangerous, BO is potentially dangerous, PM is potentially dangerous, WATER is potentially dangerous.

Your response, however, seems to be exceedingly rare, as in, the ONLY reported incident, ever. Rare enough, I find myself wondering, did it even help with what you were after from it in the first place? Because I'm finding it hard to believe you ever had too much DHT to start with, which would make your alopecia be from another cause.

If you're even really being honest at all. I can't begin to imagine what the game is if you are not, but that's how difficult you are to believe.

I see I'm nut the only one SP does nothing for. Oh and be careful with the dihydrogen monoxide. That stuff can be deadly if inhaled.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon