Bovine-?-Think carefully

this is over on the ainterol forum
at least some one agrees with me ?

Julie

Today, 11:26 AM Post: #2
Jamie King Offline
RE: bo?
(Today 03:03 AM)phoenixsb Wrote:
My first pm order should be getting to me any day now, I'm so excited! I've read on here about people taking BO with it, but I'm not entirely sure I know what that is.

Ok, BO is made from cows. it is highly effective, and is the best basis to become female. Be aware that BO is a permanent change, and will have impacted you body and mind within one month. It acts faster than PM, to change you brain towards female, your sweat and urine will both change to a female smell........and its permanent. PM will slowly give you breasts, nice skin and will to some extent create a feminine thought process. After just one month on BO, you will notice yourself looking a guy's bums in the street, and searching for big penises on the internet......you are becoming female.....permanently.This will happen much faster than nipple/breast growth, that come in due course. Within 6 months on BO your mind will be changed totally forever. So only go down this path if you really want to become female..

(14-04-2016, 10:34 AM)julieTG Wrote:  this is over on the ainterol forum

Julie

Jamie King Offline
My first pm order should be getting to me any day now, I'm so excited! I've read on here about people taking BO with it, but I'm not entirely sure I know what that is.

Ok, BO is made from cows. it is highly effective, and is the best basis to become female. Be aware that BO is a permanent change, and will have impacted you body and mind within one month. It acts faster than PM, to change you brain towards female, your sweat and urine will both change to a female smell........and its permanent. PM will slowly give you breasts, nice skin and will to some extent create a feminine thought process. After just one month on BO, you will notice yourself looking a guy's bums in the street, and searching for big penises on the internet......you are becoming female.....permanently.This will happen much faster than nipple/breast growth, that come in due course. Within 6 months on BO your mind will be changed totally forever. So only go down this path if you really want to become female..

LMFAO! OMG I wish it actually worked that way!

I'm sorry, anyone who actually believes this hogwash is nuts.

LOL

Abi

maybe your right

BUT for some it has worked, nobody really knows the reasons why,

BUT again the mindset alteration is or seems to be far faster

WHEN IT DOES WORK,

even faster than pm and synths

Julie

(05-01-2016, 11:14 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  
(05-01-2016, 09:42 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I had mentioned this somewhere else on here ( might have been on project x thread. --- taking green tea extract with soy isoflavines basically obliterates testosterone. I have a big ol' bottle of lecithin pills ( the stronger soy isoflavins) and a bottle of green tea fat burner pills..taken together..whammo..clears the slate for the introduction of supplimental estrogen source ...or at least thats how i had understood it to be...probably wrong. I will need to look up that link again.

Howevever, with the temperature/leptin thing, perhaps that is why its necessary to raise body temp for the b.o. to work? Is there some micro connection or process at play?

I know I have a dickens of a time elevating my body temp, even with the iodine and vitamin A suppliment.
I've never understood the body temperature thing. Honestly, it seems like a built in excuse as to why it doesn't work. Why 98.6 degrees? The body temperature of a cow is 101.5 degrees. And the ovary has been frozen, dried and ground up.

maybe its to raise the temperature of the frozen ovaries Tongue hahahha

Julie

Jamie King Offline

Transition has some of these issues. When one comes out as TS TG TV yes desires change. Herbs wont cause this. Discovery of who you are is the cause.

(19-03-2016, 10:34 PM)Satya Wrote:  Hi Elaine,

Am in the UK, and before when using PM I always used Ainterol however had a complete no show on an order, no communication at all on what was going on, but found a source in the UK who sells 1,000 tablets for £23. Was on PM for about 2 weeks before starting BO, tapered off the PM after a couple of weeks but hit it again a week ago, taking about 1,000 mg 3 times a day in addition to 3 Swansons BO 3 times a day. Am on green tea extract pills three times a day (taken with the PM and BO) plus I drink green tea at work (to cut down on sugar and milk) and spearmint tea on and off at home.

I also take kelp with each dose of BO and PM, its really raised my body temperature, I sweated buckets today and it was barely above freezing but the weight felt like it was just falling off and I had no sign of a man smell. I definately think the PM in short bursts is the way to go - my body feels like it needs a bit of a break though- time for the progesterone cream I think! I plan to have a couple of weeks for things to settle down and Ill be back on the PM to see what happens!

Have been buying shoes like crazy the past week, ready for hols later in the year am holding off on clothes as want to get more weight off. That said my size 20 jeans I brought pre XMAS are currently really loose around the waist but I am really starting to fill out the butt, which I dont think will currently fit into a size 18!

I dont think I have ever dressed up as much as i have recently, I went through a phase a few weeks ago of not wanting to much, but the past week I just cant think about anything else and just doing little things to feminise myself.

Satya

Who is the uk supplier ?

Julie

Jamie King Offline

Or not!!!!!Smile I have been on BO for quite some time... and my wife is still the one for me..

(15-04-2016, 12:01 AM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  Transition has some of these issues. When one comes out as TS TG TV yes desires change. Herbs wont cause this. Discovery of who you are is the cause.

Thank You for talking sense! I was starting to worry I was the only person here who knew how to use my brain.

Also of note is that this won't always happen even with recognizing the real cause. Especially if you're just TV. It also won't matter whether you use one method or another to feminize, all that matters is if your true self conflicted with the false image you've been putting forth all your life and by how much.

I discovered myself long before I ever even heard of BO or PM and went through these changes on my own, without any specifically NBE herbs. I wasn't completely on my own though, I was using mild mind-altering herbs at the time to help me with dealing with my internal demons at the time. If you don't know my story, I've already posted it here in depth back when I first joined, you can search for it.

(15-04-2016, 01:32 AM)Mickie Wrote:  Or not!!!!!Smile I have been on BO for quite some time... and my wife is still the one for me..

Since your gender status says transitioning, I'm taking that at face value and supposing this means you're a lesbian. Good for you. I'm bi. Even though I like guys I can assure you I'm not going around the internet looking for naked men with big cocks. I'm sure there are likely women who do, but I doubt there're all that many in all actuality. What we are likely to do is read some sleazy steamy romance story with admittedly bad writing... but the sex sure is stimulating Wink

(15-04-2016, 09:28 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(15-04-2016, 12:01 AM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  Transition has some of these issues. When one comes out as TS TG TV yes desires change. Herbs wont cause this. Discovery of who you are is the cause.

Thank You for talking sense! I was starting to worry I was the only person here who knew how to use my brain.

Also of note is that this won't always happen even with recognizing the real cause. Especially if you're just TV. It also won't matter whether you use one method or another to feminize, all that matters is if your true self conflicted with the false image you've been putting forth all your life and by how much.

I discovered myself long before I ever even heard of BO or PM and went through these changes on my own, without any specifically NBE herbs. I wasn't completely on my own though, I was using mild mind-altering herbs at the time to help me with dealing with my internal demons at the time. If you don't know my story, I've already posted it here in depth back when I first joined, you can search for it.

Personal experimentation is really how people discover who they are. Some go to a haloween party dressed as a woman. Others dress in thier moms or sisters or wives clothes. Some go to a gay parade or a gay club. Some go to the Hollywood Haloween festivities. Some are femanized by thier wives as a sissy cuckold. Some go to Club Med or nude beaches or swingers clubs. The luckier ones learn who the are earlier in life making love in the mode they will live as. The best way to come out is how I did with the help of a Psycologist Psyciatrist mental health meds support groups and with a loving spouce.

Herbs help us look and feel better. They can help some folks to come out to our loved ones. Herbs cant change who we are. We are fundementally the same person after herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon