Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Quest for Perfect Breasts

(24-06-2016, 01:05 PM)dcdee Wrote:  This thread is a good summary of the bra options. Unfortunately it does not completely address issues specific to the bio males body.
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23848
Now I know how bio women feel about things they have to use that were designed for a bio male's body.

Yeah, I think I remember reading that post. I think I posted something in regards to calculating sizing that was suited for me, but as to it's accuracy, who knows. Plus apparently there are different sizing methods, and old method and a new method and so you have to review the bra manufacture to see what sizing they are using to make sure that you are getting the right size. I can't recall the details, again, I posted about it a while back. If I can find it, I will try and repost it here, or send you the info about it. Smile

I will be taking a short break in my program to reset before jumping into my next phase of my quest.
Stephanie S has been an inspiration to us all and I will be taking her lead for my next 6 months. Strait PM with doses that simulate a bio woman's cycle. 300o mg for 7 days, 1500 for 14 days, 7 day break.
I hope i see ALL the success Stephanie has and I love for someone to tell me "Damn, you have big boobs"

I'M BACK, 

Hi all.  It has been a while since my last update so I thought I would come up for air and let you know where I was and how things are developing.
The 3000 mg/day PM experiment did not go well.  Dizzy spells, and increased blood pressure gave me a scare.  A 2 week cleanse and dropping down to 2000 mg/day seems to have done the trick.  Dizzy spells are gone and blood pressure is down.
My current program is:

2000 mg PM weeks 1-3
1200 mg WP weeks 1-3
1000 mg WY weeks 2-3
Cleanse week 4

My measurements are
Bust:  49
Band: 42
Waist: 40
Hips:   46

The tail of the tape is not all that encouraging as the numbers are staying relatively constant.  :Sad However, the fullness of my breasts is more apparent in the feel as I massage them and the look in pictures and how they fill out my tops.

Here are a few pics to show where I am now.  Comments are always welcome

And here is my smi;ling face for those who care to know me for my face as opposed to my boobs.

(03-01-2017, 01:26 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I'M BACK, 

Hi all.  It has been a while since my last update so I thought I would come up for air and let you know where I was and how things are developing.
The 3000 mg/day PM experiment did not go well.  Dizzy spells, and increased blood pressure gave me a scare.  A 2 week cleanse and dropping down to 2000 mg/day seems to have done the trick.  Dizzy spells are gone and blood pressure is down.
My current program is:

2000 mg PM weeks 1-3
1200 mg WP weeks 1-3
1000 mg WY weeks 2-3
Cleanse week 4

My measurements are
Bust:  49
Band: 42
Waist: 40
Hips:   46

The tail of the tape is not all that encouraging as the numbers are staying relatively constant.  :Sad However, the fullness of my breasts is more apparent in the feel as I massage them and the look in pictures and how they fill out my tops.

Here are a few pics to show where I am now.  Comments are always welcome

Since your not a female you should be fine taking WP without a break but in order to see changes with WP I seen some where that it has to be took for several months.

Shit dc
Those nipples are huge

Looks big jump to me

X

Julie

(04-01-2017, 04:15 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Since your not a female you should be fine taking WP without a break but in order to see changes with WP I seen some where that it has to be took for several months.

Bambi

I was thinking the same thing, about not stopping the WP during my "period" where i stop the PM and WY.
Great minds think a like

Christina

(04-01-2017, 11:46 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Shit dc
Those nipples are huge

Looks big jump to me

X

Julie

You make blush Julie .
I do like the size of my nipples, I just wish my areolas would get with the program and get wider and more pronounce.  Any suggestions

(04-01-2017, 01:02 PM)dcdee Wrote:  
(04-01-2017, 04:15 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Since your not a female you should be fine taking WP without a break but in order to see changes with WP I seen some where that it has to be took for several months.

Bambi

I was thinking the same thing, about not stopping the WP during my "period" where i stop the PM and WY.
Great minds think a like

Christina

WP is great

(04-01-2017, 01:05 PM)dcdee Wrote:  
(04-01-2017, 11:46 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Shit dc
Those nipples are huge

Looks big jump to me

X

Julie

You make blush Julie .
I do like the size of my nipples, I just wish my areolas would get with the program and get wider and more pronounce.  Any suggestions

DC, fine looking nipples! In regards to aereolas size, do you do any noogling or pumping at all? I'm thinking that should help your aereolas as well as to increase your size and shape.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon