Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The DARK SIDE

(05-11-2015, 10:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well said Janet

Also erections are generally wiped with hrt anti androgens

Girls who use estrogen can keep them , it's a slower approach

Julie

My libido has been shot dead (RIP) since I doubled my dose of White Peony. Now have 25 drops in the morning and another 25 in the afternoon. No erections since then (a week or two), and haven't been interested enough to try!

(06-11-2015, 01:52 PM)Ellie Wrote:  

Julie

My libido has been shot dead (RIP) since I doubled my dose of White Peony. Now have 25 drops in the morning and another 25 in the afternoon. No erections since then (a week or two), and haven't been interested enough to try!

WP has killed my libido here too .. I can still do it, but it takes effort and 1/2 a blue pill.

(06-11-2015, 03:18 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(06-11-2015, 01:52 PM)Ellie Wrote:  

Julie

WP has killed my libido here too .. I can still do it, but it takes effort and 1/2 a blue pill.

haha ^_^ I have those on stand-by too!

(06-11-2015, 01:39 PM)Hopefulmale Wrote:  
(05-11-2015, 01:45 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW Now thats scary!
I'm a great believer in personal freedoms, but getting HRT drugs based on your own ideas, w/o the evaluation from a therapist is crazy.
I'm also a great believer in personal freedom. If you are fully informed of all of the consequences of HRT there is no one better to decide to start HRT than yourself. If you require a therapist to confirm what you know then by all means seek one out.

At this point in time I am more comfortable using medically supervised HRT than using multiple herbs such as PM. Many folks have reported kidney pain from taking PM and other herbs. To me having no clue what is in the supplements you take is more scary then going the HRT route.

I kinda like the therapist because its another point of view. If you do a lot of research on a topic that you have already made up your mind about. Then you tend to just confirm your belief and dismiss the contrary as bunk. So just from that perspective I would like an experienced person to hear me out and point out where I have made a wrong decision.

(05-11-2015, 03:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I guess I'm mystified why someone would go through the many years of breast growth and the feminization, only to still pretend to be male?
You got the stuff now make that beautiful dress shine!

Strange question given this is the Breast Growth For Genetic Males / Males Staying Male forum, "breast growth and the feminization" does not mean you are pretending to be male and I currently have no desire to wear a dress.

Since this is a forum with men wanting to grow breasts and remain male the concept shouldn't be that mystifying. Whether you use HRT or PM to get there the concept is why this forum exists.

I guess I should have checked the forum, your right.
For my interpretation Male staying male is what Cross dressing is all about. I love to slip into lingerie, and a pretty dress, and do the make up, And I love to get out the chainsaw, chop wood, get covered with grease working on my many autos. I just cant imagine growing breasts and feminizing my self without enjoying the amazing feeling of looking in a mirror to see a woman looking back, even if its just for a few hours.

I am happy with my identity as Father, Grandfather and Husband. Who knows maybe in 8 years when I retire, after our debts are clear, after my wife gets the mommy makeover surgery I promised her for losing 100+ pounds, and after I can budget electrolysis, maybe I'll change my mind for the occasional day trip as Bobbi suggests, but I honestly don't think that will happen. But you never know. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon