Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Felix Conrad-Cross dreamers-must read ?

Oh
Don't cry

X

Julie

I'm surprised on how much information you can find on this.

http://www.crossdreamers.com/2014/08/cro...ribed.html

Lots of info on that site

The book however starts the order and expression of ideas and shows the 2 split camps

Julie

In our culture saying gift may sound like a cruel joke. But in other cultures and times gender variant people were seen as rare, special, and cherished. Perhaps our generation can help restore some of that.

Certainly I find value and power in my neurological variation, its a shame that even still it is a potential social liability. Given the choose I wouldn't be free of it, given the choice I'd want to know what I know now when I was 12, and live in a time when it was ok to just be me.

That being the case I strive to be the best version of myself I can be now, and maybe try and do my part to chip away at things to make the future better for others. After all, many have already gone through worse to give me a world where I don't have to worry too much about losing my job over it. And if any bigot does that I have enough legal recourse to make them rue the day... Smile

- JJ

WOW
Jaded what a meaningful post
Julie

Autogynephilia: Everyman's guide to autogynephilia, crossdreaming and late onset...
by Felix Conrad
Kindle Edition
£3.99

Is this the book your talking about ?

it is
it is

now download and read and tell me your thoughts

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon