Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

msm and erectile dysfunction

OK ... This is something I tried.

I picked up the MSM last week, within two days my plums were starting to ache and I have noticed a definite improvement on his ability ( if you know what I mean ). As for the hair, that's way to early to tell.

MSM is amazing stuff , but would be astounded if that reaction could be gained in such a short time ?

Perhaps coincidence but do keep us informed

Julie

(14-12-2015, 04:42 PM)julieTG Wrote:  MSM is amazing stuff , but would be astounded if that reaction could be gained in such a short time ?

Perhaps coincidence but do keep us informed

Julie

I could always get him " interested " but under the NBE he would loose interest very quickly. So it probably did not take too much to get him up to speed again. The aching plums I have not had in months ( I had them last at the beginning of NBE )

Fingers crossed he can keep going.!!

Bless your soul jannet, for taking up the gauntlet on this one. I have no desire to test out this theory :p.

Keep us posted on continuing results

(14-12-2015, 11:22 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Bless your soul jannet, for taking up the gauntlet on this one. I have no desire to test out this theory :p.

Keep us posted on continuing results

No complaints from the wife on this. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon