Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

puffy areolas

This is available at the local health food store. No harm in trying it out a guess ..
http://www.nationalnutrition.ca/detail.aspx?ID=3902

(12-12-2015, 12:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Prolactin and nipple stimulation have a lot to do with puffy nipples. I've seen similar comments about nature day not affecting areola growth. From my experiences certain triggers produce puffiness. Red clover extract, walnuts (oh yeah), cod liver oil, progesterone cream, coconut oil/green tea extract helps. I recommend suction cups for those wanting puffies, in other words, help them along. Progesterone cream around the outsides of areolas has helped from my experience. I started with normal areolas, (1.5 inches/38.1mm, sheesh, those things are 3 inches/76mm now) Blush

I believe other factors play into widening areolas, (lol, I won't bore yah with the science. RolleyesWink Stick with it, you can do this.

Thanks for sharing this info Lotus. It's very helpful. I'm going to put some of these great ideas to use!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon