Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice about methods for personal program!

Thank you to all for advice, I start with low level and see if I not have headcache, in this case I will add more PM.
Is the first time that I use PM, so I not know if will give me headcache.
SP I have already try in the past, I have some headcache with SP, but maybe wilt low dosage now I will can use, but first I would see if I can use PM at good dosage.
I will post some news in the future, if will be something new. Smile

Hi,
I take PM in this days, but breast start have strange shape.
First impression in that reduce volume, but breast is more visible under shirt, so is strange.
Anyone have this experience of reduce volume, but more visible?
I have see in some photo in this site that with PM breast is more pointing, so maybe is for this that start be more visible under shirt.
Thank to all. Smile

(01-02-2016, 01:00 PM)John123 Wrote:  Hi,
I take PM in this days, but breast start have strange shape.
First impression in that reduce volume, but breast is more visible under shirt, so is strange.
Anyone have this experience of reduce volume, but more visible?
I have see in some photo in this site that with PM breast is more pointing, so maybe is for this that start be more visible under shirt.
Thank to all. Smile

Could be you are actually getting some glandular growth. But hold on, once you know how well you can handle the levels you are at, AND your growth stops, you may want to add more PM or other things in the mix.

Hi,
thank you very much for advices. Smile
Reading the post in the site I have understand:

FUNDAMENTAL LAW FOR PM

low dosage -> increase breast fat, fat redistribution
high dosage -> increase nipple, areola diameter, Montgomery

Is ratio with "velocity of increase fat in breast" and "increase glandula tissue in breast".
The most of user in this site with low dosage not have nipple and areola increment, but fat almost, with high dosage there is pointy breast for very quick grow of glandular tissue and less quick fat store.
I have used Volufiline cream and my breast grow for fat, but now that I have start use also PM at low dosage, in some day my fat redistribution change and my breast change shape, less volume for now, but more visible under shirt.
In a few days is not possible that with this low dosage grow much glandular tissue, so is simply fat redistribution.
If I will continue with low dosage my breast will grow fat and some glandular tissue, I will not have pointy shape or nipple or areola much grow.
Exist a dosage , different for every person that assure balanced breast grow.
Thank to all for support. Shy

Higher the dosage, more problems. Not sure how you came up with low dosage = Fat, high dosage = Glandular.... But you will find out if immediately go Mega dosage.Huh

Hi,
yes the maximum dosage is the limit, but also in woman need time for get breast developed, so also too much quick is not good.
The woman cycle is useful maybe for this, there are time for grow more fat and time for grow more glandular tissue, this alternance give more balanced develope to woman.

Well, for what it's worth.. Here is what I have been doing for about 3 - 4 months now.

3 weeks, I have been doing PM, RC.. I use the extract for both under tongue.

3 drops of PM x 3 times per day, except for day one and about day 15 or so. On them 2 days, I go 4 drops x 3 per day. Low dosage is about the equivalent of 1500mg and on the 2 days of higher dosage is about 2000mg of PM.

During this I use PC about every 3 - 4 days. On the last week, I don't use anything. I take a complete break other than vitamins that I also use all month long.

Everyone is different, you may find your best plan might only include 2 drops under tongue x 3 etc..... Just start out slow and look at things about every month or so.... PLEASE! Otherwise, you could end up with blood clots and or liver issues.

Hy,
I agree with you, every person is different and grow a true brest in a man is not much normal, men are not created for have breast.
PM not have same molecule that womans have in blood, is different molecule.
In woman hormons are injected directly in blood and there are an hormon cycle, is all different in men.
Another big difference is that man that would grow breast often are not young.
I understand that is not easy situation for man that would grow breast, but we have only results of other man for evaluate possibility use herbs as PM.
In the case that use low dosage PM, in this site is possibly see that areola and nipple not grow much, but fat much more and inverse.
My is only a little annotation about case in this site, I not would tell that more PM is better, but with more PM there is often more grow of fat and less glandular, so maybe there is a value, different for everyone, that can grow more equilibrated breast.
Smile

(02-02-2016, 08:09 PM)John123 Wrote:  Hy,
I agree with you, every person is different and grow a true brest in a man is not much normal, men are not created for have breast.
PM not have same molecule that womans have in blood, is different molecule.

Every male and female have the same breast glands. The only difference is the ratio between T and E. Did you know, that males/men also produce Progesterone, albeit to a lesser degree?

Hi,
is not the same breast and is not only testosteron the difference, there are much mode difference.
The sexual hormones not start work only in pubescent age, but also before, and the body situation is all different, the are different alignment of hypothalamus hipofisis axis and much more.
The body is very complex and the body of girls in prebuberal age prepare all for puberty, so is not only testosteron, is all body that have different condition.
If you think case of transgender child, the doctor often operate with drugs very early, and not ever, also if boy is very young, adult transgender body will be so good develope as woman.
Woman are woman and is ever the best, today we not have technical means for approach to result transgender body as body woman.
In some case there are very good results, but is very rare, and often start drug also young, but not is ever a warranty.
I think that much more possibility will be available, if will be more interest for this type of research, but maybe there are not much money for this, and there is not economical interesting that can attract researcher.
In any case is sad situation. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon