Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com?

Thanks lana. That's kind of what I was asking. I like their outfits too. I agree with most here that they are expensive but if I like it why not.. thanks for the input about how it fits in the shoulders and arms ect. That's kind of what I was looking for.

P.S. That jacket looks great on you

I've always had good luck with their panties and whatnot. Only thong that fits and keeps me in. I've never gone for their clothes since that's really not my style. I have a pair of their forms and the price is worth it compared to some of the crap out there.

I LOVE Old Navy.....you can go to their store, gather up several clothes to help figure your sizing out. No one gives you a second look and the dressing rooms are roomy with full length mirrors. The closeout racks have deals too and their regular prices are very reasonable. The young girls at checkout always friendly and never give you a second look.

Now, I use the size information to haunt....(don't laught) the local GoodWill store. It's huge with lots of clothes and the prices are incredible. I'm kucky enough to live in an area where there is a fair amount of high end homes. I've paid just a few dollars for brand name dresses and particulary casual wear that has never even been worn.
Clerks tend to be same as Old Navy....young, friendly and could care less you're a guy buying women's clothes.

Bras,panties , shapers, stockings......usually self checkout at WalMart.
Oh and there's a local adult novelty shop that has great selection of sexy stockings very reasonable since I tend to only get a few wearings out of them. Tongue

(21-01-2016, 10:05 PM)Krrdex Wrote:  I've always had good luck with their panties and whatnot. Only thong that fits and keeps me in. I've never gone for their clothes since that's really not my style. I have a pair of their forms and the price is worth it compared to some of the crap out there.

Thanks! I was looking at buying their panties to. Taking the advice of all you wonderful people! I'll be ordering there and looking around locally like I always have. Just wondering Krrdex what undies did u end up getting?

I'll throw in my two cents.
FOREVER 21
You can get camisoles, nice cami's for $1.79!

OOOooo...thank you Erin...I love camis. Rolleyes
I'll check them out next time I'm near one.....or their website as well.

Just checked it out. THANKS! They have lots of cute stuff. More to think about!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon