Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
& types of boobs
(16-04-2016, 11:37 PM)Mickie Wrote: East west here... but I would far and away prefer a round.

Ah well, .. make do with what I have..Smile

If nothing else, Its a start ..lol
Sex, its what's on your drivers license.
Gender, its how you feel inside.

DUFF - Designated Unique Feminine Friend.
(16-04-2016, 11:37 PM)Mickie Wrote: East west here... but I would far and away prefer a round.

Ah well, .. make do with what I have..Smile

As mentioned above I'm primarily side-set right now, but I agree with you on a long term shape goal. That's my shape goal as well.
Abi Drew's plan: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12888&pid=73468#pid73468
(04-03-2016, 02:35 PM)elainecd Wrote: well, this is mostly for GG but.....looks like we experience the same sort of shapes. Very informative from Third Love.

https://www.thirdlove.com/pages/breast-shape-dictionary

I seem to be an "east-west" gurl. Big Grin

What type are you?

I loved the link quoted here. Especially the fits and solution are good. I found it really informative.
east/west is what I have, I can aspire to round, hope for tear drop and settle for side set.
I agree with the comments regarding chest size in males, often a bra style with wider set cups will fit better, and if a "a or b" cup is too closely set then the wider cups of a "c" cup may fit the wider male breasts better.
Balcony or strapless/multi way styles often have wider set cups as do soft cup bras.

While taking PM I found I still had the straight at the bottom male type breasts, just larger. HRT is already altering them to a rounded bottom female shape
I guess I'm an East-West sort of gurl......., I'd love to be a tear drop gurl tho...
Side set with wonderful areola.
Massage
vacuum pump
Snake bites.
BO PM
Horny Goat Weed
With Maca Root
Macuna Pruriens
Polypodium Vulgare
Yohimbe Bark
Saw Palmetto
Muira Puama