Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estradot 50

People are free to think whatever they want too. I spent 12 months (47 college hrs)  in college, majoring in the female endocrine system. That's the hormone system fyi. Wink that's 1 college hr per 8 hrs realtime. Yup, don't know anything about the female hormonal system lol. Whatever trips you're trigger lol. Now I'll go find the ignore feature..

(23-10-2017, 10:53 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  People are free to think whatever they want too. I spent 12 months (47 college hrs)  in college, majoring in the female endocrine system. That's the hormone system fyi. Wink that's 1 college hr per 8 hrs realtime. Yup, don't know anything about the female hormonal system lol. Whatever trips you're trigger lol. Now I'll go find the ignore feature..

Facts would be very good.  One parting bit of wisdom...  Most modern doctors think that herbs are a joke and can be dangerous.  It can interfere with medications.  Maybe the fact of U.K. have National Health is the reason for your education and why many of your countrymen come to the States for REAL doctors.

Just a thought!   Rolleyes

The original thread header says 50 estrodot. But as noted in the thread my final amount was 2 x 100 estrodot patches, I still found them to be ineffective.

You cannot mix herbal and HRT, it may work for genetic females who have reached their potential on their own hormones, but for us bio males it does not work. Only one type of estrogen can occupy your receptors at any one time.

Also. You do not mix perental estrogen ( Gel, injections, patches, implants ) with pills. For the same reason posted above.

All these nuggets and more are easly found on this site. Or another source would be the facebook HRT forum.

First off, I am in the states, The US. So that snide offhand BS comment, really comes off as...welll. Secondly, I posted a nationally accredited source, at least in you're world.... the UK, that shows patches and pills being mixed. So that comes off as well again........Third, the estrogen receptors don't care where they get estrogen, herbal, pharma, natural or synth, whatever. As long as the amount and strength is there. I personally prefer Pharma and give it priority over herbal or anything else, again that's my opinion. Now did I address all the snide condescending know it all aspects? I can post sources for what I'm saying, not just "my doctor told me this" source. Doctors have been known to lie for various reasons, at least as seen in my medical history, including to placate a patient. As far as mixing herbal and pharma, think about that when you're taking Etabs or patches and having a tea to boost you're energy, technically, you're mixing. Anything else that needs to be addressed?

Anyway have fun and good luck on you're journeys, I'm out, too much acidity here for me. Shy

Ahhhh, sorry COL if when someone challenges your idea of truth and data....   Come back when you are really interested in boobs, and not moobs.  Cause right now you are making two disciplines clash, wasting your money and time for poor results and could result in danger to yourself and the next newbie who believes in your ideas and shortcuts.

(24-10-2017, 02:30 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  First off, I am in the states, The US. So that snide offhand BS comment, really comes off as...welll. Secondly, I posted a nationally accredited source, at least in you're world.... the UK, that shows patches and pills being mixed. So that comes off as well again........Third, the estrogen receptors don't care where they get estrogen, herbal, pharma, natural or synth, whatever. As long as the amount and strength is there. I personally prefer Pharma and give it priority over herbal or anything else, again that's my opinion. Now did I address all the snide condescending know it all aspects? I can post sources for what I'm saying, not just "my doctor told me this" source. Doctors have been known to lie for various reasons, at least as seen in my medical history, including to placate a patient. As far as mixing herbal and pharma, think about that when you're taking Etabs or patches and having a tea to boost you're energy, technically, you're mixing. Anything else that needs to be addressed?

Anyway have fun and good luck on you're journeys, I'm out, too much acidity here for me. Shy

COL, no one here is trying to pull you down, but the information contained in this site and the Facebook HRT forum point to something completely opposite to your line of thinking.

Good luck in your quest for breasts, it looks like you are going to need it.

(24-10-2017, 02:30 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  First off, I am in the states, The US. So that snide offhand BS comment, really comes off as...welll. Secondly, I posted a nationally accredited source, at least in you're world.... the UK, that shows patches and pills being mixed. So that comes off as well again........Third, the estrogen receptors don't care where they get estrogen, herbal, pharma, natural or synth, whatever. As long as the amount and strength is there. I personally prefer Pharma and give it priority over herbal or anything else, again that's my opinion. Now did I address all the snide condescending know it all aspects? I can post sources for what I'm saying, not just "my doctor told me this" source. Doctors have been known to lie for various reasons, at least as seen in my medical history, including to placate a patient. As far as mixing herbal and pharma, think about that when you're taking Etabs or patches and having a tea to boost you're energy, technically, you're mixing. Anything else that needs to be addressed?

COL, no one here is trying to pull you down, but the information contained in this site and the Facebook HRT forum point to something completely opposite to your line of thinking.

Good luck in your quest for breasts, it looks like you are going to need it.

Another point to keep in mind, some of our members here have over a thousand hours in investigating what works and how it works and why it works, and are able to prove it with results. You cannot excpect to come here and say everything we know is wrong, just beceause you have a 40hr course under your belt.

Ok I have no problem growing my breasts, currently a B cup and still going. I NEVER stated patches don't work. I DID state Estrodot 50 patches alone were not enough. I was promptly attacked by someone who finally admitted they were taking tabs. I don't do FB, don't like spreading my business to the world. So I have no clue on anything posted there, and really don't care. What I DID share was the UK standard for MTF therapy, which was promptly ignored lmao. It's not me being close minded that's obvious...But whatever, good to see you finally head the right direction Janet..And it was 47 hrs, as plainly stated above, NOT 40. Now I'm out, good luck to all, be VERY careful of what  is told to you on this topic. Do you're own research, don't depend on others to lay out the path for you.

moving swiftly along... I tried one of these patches a few days ago as well as my regular daily med and there`s no detectable change? I thought it would probably be a good idea to test one first in case I ever Did have to rely soley on them for any length of time, and there`s no alergic rxn or discomfort, thouse some of the sticky does come creep out around the edges on the first night of wearing it (I got stuck to my nighty! LOL). I`ll leave it on for the full 7 days (why waste it?) and they should provide a nice little backup if ever I run out of my regular stash, at least it`ll prevent any reversal long enough to get a new supply if ever there was a problem.

I must admit, i Was kind of expecting some nice estrogen spikes as a result (I love that feeling!), but nada, it`s still perfectly normal and balanced.

(25-10-2017, 04:25 PM)Katie Wrote:  moving swiftly along... I tried one of these patches a few days ago as well as my regular daily med and there`s no detectable change? I thought it would probably be a good idea to test one first in case I ever Did have to rely soley on them for any length of time, and there`s no alergic rxn or discomfort, thouse some of the sticky does come creep out around the edges on the first night of wearing it (I got stuck to my nighty! LOL). I`ll leave it on for the full 7 days (why waste it?) and they should provide a nice little backup if ever I run out of my regular stash, at least it`ll prevent any reversal long enough to get a new supply if ever there was a problem.

I must admit, i Was kind of expecting some nice estrogen spikes as a result (I love that feeling!), but nada, it`s still perfectly normal and balanced.

Not a good idea to mix disciplines, Katie.   Some spikes of E could put you in the hospital or worse. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon