Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about the MTF orchiectomy, BO, PM

(06-06-2016, 07:50 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(06-06-2016, 05:00 PM)Jiea69 Wrote:  On the contrary, I'm worried about vagina depth, as you mentioned, skin would shrink and not enough material for the vagina. That's why I hesitate to have orchy yet.

That's one of the things that popped into my head for down the road, vaginal depth. Not being well endowed worried me that I would be unable to have a proper depth. It was brought to my attention that there are other methods in achieving SRS, and I realized it wasn't something I had really looked into. So being the curious person that I am, scoured the internet for information. Sure enough, I wasn't fully clear on the process, and apparently each surgeon has their own style or method in performing SRS.

Here's one to get you started, hopefully it can address a few of your concerns.

SRS FAQ

I know already these.. I'm thinking to have surgery with Dr. Chettawut . But the Chettawut's couseller told me that some times they reject people who had orchy with not sufficient scrotal skin. Although one have worked out to stretching scrotal skin and have sufficient(most cases not), they will charge you extra. I already counseled.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon