Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facial Feminization

Thank you Jannet and Iaboy for your replies. Have shown the recent pics to my mom and she wouldn't have know it was me from them at all! She said i looked extremely female in them and thought that if I hadn't told her they were pics of me she would have thought they were of someone else!

I guess in terms of posting pics here it is somewhat safer after all, as I figured what would they be doing searching for this site anyway and then there is the matter of recognising me from the pics too!

Am kind of past the point of being that bothered anyway to be honest these days about things I guess the inner woman has a lot of confidence in her which may or may not be a bad thing!

Megan

(02-10-2016, 04:21 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Thank you Jannet and Iaboy for your replies. Have shown the recent pics to my mom and she wouldn't have know it was me from them at all! She said i looked extremely female in them and thought that if I hadn't told her they were pics of me she would have thought they were of someone else!

I guess in terms of posting pics here it is somewhat safer after all, as I figured what would they be doing searching for this site anyway and then there is the matter of recognising me from the pics too!

Am kind of past the point of being that bothered anyway to be honest these days about things I guess the inner woman has a lot of confidence in her which may or may not be a bad thing!

Megan

My thoughts too, if anyone I know actually comes to this site,  the only questions I can think of that they can ask is " can you help me with a program.".

OR, they really need to get a life.  Look, there are always going to be nosy but-heads going around.  But having built quite a few web sites, and after being on the Internet from almost it's first days.  I figure if someone really wanted to check up on me, it would be pretty easy anyways.  It's not like I am running for Senate, Parliament or Savior of Human Kind, and I am not rich or famous, so there is nothing for me to fear.  Besides, maybe they would help me come out to my whole family and I would be felt sorry for that someone hacked me.  LOL...

So, Win, Win??

But, since this thread has somewhat wandered. I will tell you how I am somewhat feminizing my face.

I have bushy eyebrows by nature. So, I have plucked and shaped them to a slightly more feminine shape. Also, I have been doing side by side comparison to real women trying to get an idea of the "Ideal" shape of the face, and how they use makeup.

I have incorporated some of my idea's into when I play with makeup. I wear light makeup a lot of times even when presenting male. So, I am just trying to convert to an overt female look without looking like a Drag Queen in Rue Pauls Revue. LOL That's the tough part for me.

Okay sought a fair few opinions from people (not on here) on this but decided to chuck this one up too - have shared in chat (sorry if you werent there!) but have been told this pic of me from November 2015 before BO looks absolutely nothing like me anymore.  My sister said when she saw the picture that my eyes now look totally different - they are a lot more open than they were and are a slightly different shape! Have found when I look in the mirror it is pretty much a woman staring back now (well except for the stubble!)

The pic was when I was planning to renew my passport last year (hence the small size) - I think I might need a new pic now! But am kind of glad I didnt renew it - I might encounter a few issues! Although I have lost weight (close to 80lbs since the end of February) that alone doesnt explain why I now look completely different!

Megan

[attachment=13536]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon