Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

#NBECHAT v3.0

The squirrel is in! come by, say hi, stop and sit a spell, have some laughs, have some fun, talk with us live!

Many thanks bunny for the help, I laughed till it hurt, Tongue. It was fun chatting, I just missed the squirrel, (sorry). Let's do it again soon.

Smile glad you enjoyed yourself. Sorry you missed the squirrel too. Next time don't aim for the squirrel aim where you anticipate where the squirrel to be. Tongue I'm kidding Tanya, you know I didn't meant it. **hugs**

I'll be on vacation this week and will be limiting my availability in the chatroom.

I'm in the chatroom now, if anyone feels like talking now.

Anyone wanting to chat? I'm there.

i am here in chat...waiting for other chatters....3:17pm Wednesday the 6th...come on peoples!

*bump*

someone, anyone? chat time! GET YER BUTT INTO CHAT NOW :p
Smile 

OK - I must be having a serious blonde moment here (yes I am a natural blonde so deal with it! ?). I need help with this.

I have never joined anything like this before and some of the terminology I need to learn.

Could someone PM, or email preferably, me a dumbed-down instruction set on how to configure IRCCLOUD, which I installed on my iPhone.

Thanks to my rescuer ... so I can be ... OnMyWay!

(07-07-2016, 12:20 AM)OnMyWay! Wrote:  OK - I must be having a serious blonde moment here (yes I am a natural blonde so deal with it! ?). I need help with this.

I have never joined anything like this before and some of the terminology I need to learn.

Could someone PM, or email preferably, me a dumbed-down instruction set on how to configure IRCCLOUD, which I installed on my iPhone.

Thanks to my rescuer ... so I can be ... OnMyWay!

I will see if bunny can help, though she might be unable since she is on vacation... I couldn't tell you the first thing about it...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon