Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

#NBECHAT v3.0

Ladies, I encourage you to drop in the chat room. We have had some really fun times in there. When you get a group of girls in there cutting up and joking around and then start feeding off each other, it can get quite comical and entertaining. We have had a blast at moments. I totally love it when Tanya jumps in, she is so much fun-love that squirrel.

There are also times when some of our girl friends have had a bad day and need a little "pick me up". These are times when girls really rally to support each other. I've been going in fairly regularly for the last several weeks and have always left with a smile on my face. Sofia-Lauren is very welcoming and you'll always feel like part of the family.

I also want to remind you that it's a good place to get quick answers from girls who are experienced in the world of NBE. My biggest inspiration and idol, Demon Lord Etna, has dropped in and shared her NBE success. She might possibly be the most beautiful example on these sites, so I take her wisdom seriously.

Finally, just take a moment to peek in. There is always at least five people there at any given time, because there are several on other continents. Sometimes it's quiet, depending on the time of day, and sometimes you'd think there was a party going on. It's just a matter when people feel like coming in, but remember, the more the merrier. So cmon in and join in on the support, camaraderie, and fun.

I'm in the chatroom now.

Come on in and play! Myself, Katie and Spanky are currently on.Cool

(22-07-2016, 05:11 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Come on in and play! Myself, Katie and Spanky are currently on.Cool

I'm usually on in the evenings.

I am usually on after 3pm EST (eastern Standard Time, US).

Come one, come all, join the chatroom! We'll laugh, and play, and have all sorts of good fun! Have a question? We may have an answer. Come mingle and meet new friends. Share your experiences, share your drinks! Cool

I really want to just cant figure out how to get it to work on my phone. Is there not an easier chat service to use example like yahoo messenger or kik something like that ?

If you have an Android or iOS smartphone you can use the irccloud app. See below for configuration.

[attachment=13052]

Sofia and I are in the chatroom if anyone wants to talk....

Now I know my way, I'll try to be there more often

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon