Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transformation Underwear

(09-09-2016, 04:49 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(09-09-2016, 03:53 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Well, if you do go that route, please give a report. I am so used to tucking when in female mode, it doesn't bother me at all.

You just have to get them fully into the canal. That way no blood flow is cut and nothing important gets pinched.

But of course. I'll even model them for you! Wink

I guess that's the problem, as much as I tried and as relaxed as I could get, just couldn't get them to go where they were supposed to. I must read a bunch of different instructions for tucking and best methods blah blah blah, just didn't work for me. Dodgy

**update**
Wouldn't you know it, laying here in bed decided to give a try and the bastards popped right in. Go figure!

That's how to start doing it. (laying flat). But since I have taken enough E type of herbs and such, they have shrunken to the point where I can tuck them standing up.

Also, then all you need is a pair of panties one size smaller to hold everything in. $6.00 as compare to $20 plus for gaffs.

(09-09-2016, 02:48 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Wow, they do flatten pretty good.

AND, once you get good at it, it gives the illusion of labia lip camel toe as well. That's what so neat. Just think.... no sausage factory (bottom surgery) unless truly needed or wanted.

(09-09-2016, 04:49 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  **update**
Wouldn't you know it, laying here in bed decided to give a try and the bastards popped right in. Go figure!

OMG! You have NO IDEA how hard that made me laugh! Big Grin

(09-09-2016, 03:31 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

AND, once you get good at it, it gives the illusion of labia lip camel toe as well. That's what so neat. Just think.... no sausage factory (bottom surgery) unless truly needed or wanted.

Omg, yes. I could wear all my yoga pants, without that thing bothering me. Agh love the fem life.

(10-09-2016, 08:23 AM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  
(09-09-2016, 03:31 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

Omg, yes. I could wear all my yoga pants, without that thing bothering me. Agh love the fem life.

If I wasn't 60+ and had a great fem body.... And, have the guts and confidence, I would go to the mall in spandex. I see plenty of 30 somethings who REALLY should be arrested for wearing what I propose. LOL....

I've tried tucking myself many times and although I have managed to tuck a side in once before, mostly it feels like there is a resistance or some kind of pressure preventing me from pushing them in all the way.

Been on that website before Sofia and have contemplated purchasing something from there before but I too was a little worried that they might be just as uncomfortable as women's underwear.. and to be completely honest I would prefer the styling of women's underwear over those.

Underwear with wider gussets help to keep things in position much better or material that has some stretch/elasticity to it. Apparently Victoria's Secret second skin panties are quite good, I've heard good things about them but I haven't been able to purchase any yet.

A couple years ago I bought the "Gender Bender" and like it alot......on'y had one color in those days.
http://koalaswim.com/ko-collection.htm

Some of the newer ones I see are very interesting....the wider straps are a plus.
The clever girl looks interesting and so does the spicy girl.
I love sexy things.  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon