Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confused and mistified.

(26-10-2016, 04:18 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(25-10-2016, 02:53 AM)MrEricka Wrote:  Brutal honesty forthcoming...

I do not know a single relationship that has survived the same after a gastric bypass except one. My experiences are that the bypass changes how one feels about themselves and those changes are forced upon the other party which never works well. This could be related to sex, health, loss of attractiveness, health issues after the bypass or financial. It has run the whole gamut.

The relationship that is still together is an open relationship. They are both comfortable with each other but both free to do as they please, and they both exercise their pleasures.

I hope this doesn't go this way for you. Good luck.

My 1st wife got a gastric sleeve then a bypass.  Yes we got divorced.  She left me.  But I am so much happier with my brand new wifey Sexy Amy.

I wish we had a like or a thumbs up option for some posts ..

The gastric bypass may or may not even work for my wife. I am sure it will help her loose an easy 50 / 60 lb in the begining. However, her problem has never really been the diet, it's the cheating on that diet.

Her nemesis on any diet has always been chocolate. 

Unfortunatly, I have heard of some women on gastric bypass actually going as far as blending mars bars, so they can drink them.

My guess is once she looses 50+lb .. The cheating will start.

She already knows of somebody who has had it done, lost over 100lb, now the weight is up and over what they started at.

(26-10-2016, 01:39 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

I do not know a single relationship that has survived the same after a gastric bypass except one. My experiences are that the bypass changes how one feels about themselves and those changes are forced upon the other party which never works well. This could be related to sex, health, loss of attractiveness, health issues after the bypass or financial. It has run the whole gamut.

The relationship that is still together is an open relationship. They are both comfortable with each other but both free to do as they please, and they both exercise their pleasures.

My 1st wife got a gastric sleeve then a bypass.  Yes we got divorced.  She left me.  But I am so much happier with my brand new wifey Sexy Amy.

The gastric bypass may or may not even work for my wife. I am sure it will help her loose an easy 50 / 60 lb in the begining. However, her problem has never really been the diet, it's the cheating on that diet.

Unfortunatly, I have heard of some women on gastric bypass actually going as far as blending mars bars, so they can drink them.

She already knows of somebody who has had it done, lost over 100lb, now the weight is up and over what they started at.
I used to have a coworker that had gastric bypass and lost over 200lb. She did gain quite a bit of it back, and it was obvious how she did, she was often in the break room eating candy. While gastric bypass might prevent one from overeating things that take up a lot of space, it really isn't going to prevent one from eating high calorie foods that don't.

Janet, if you truly feel that is the only reason she is staying is because she no longer looks like an 18 yr old.  Then maybe you need to turn out the lights, cause the party sure seems over to me. Sad

Sorry to hear this honey, it must be dreadful having to live and think like this, the Not Knowing is often harder to dal with than some concrete, even if it`s negative.
For Me, knowing that I cannot control such things, I would look at what I Could control, a divorce often leaves the legal Male in the worst position afterwards, I would start a Secret stack of Gold (or silver if you don`t get much money), you can buy small coins quite easily in denominations of 1 Oz or fractions of an ounce, and it would be quite easy to carry 50K worth of gold in a jacket pocket!
it`s Safer and less bulky than Fiat paper currency and will hold t`s value forever, she needn`t know about this either (unlike bank accounts etc...).
Aaaand.... if all goes Well for you and it never happens, you have a nice little nest egg when you retire, and can spend it coin at a time without giving away how much you have stacked! (unlike a bank account).
I think Everyone should do this anyway, esp with the state of the golbal economy anyway, but Tripple need for those likely to get divorced.

make hay while the sun shines!  Big Grin

(26-10-2016, 03:06 PM)iaboy Wrote:  [quote pid='192547' dateline='1477485540']

Janet, if you truly feel that is the only reason she is staying is because she no longer looks like an 18 yr old.  Then maybe you need to turn out the lights, cause the party sure seems over to me. Sad

[/quote]

I think you missed the original point. She loves him, she hates jannet. Being transgender the cards are already stacked against us. Add bypass Surgery to the equation and the prognosis is not good.

Janet, the point I was trying to state is that if a marriage is ONLY built on Gender Differences, and looks....  We all screwed and either need to make accommodations or make moves out the door.  And, you cannot separate Janet from you.  Unless you are going to completely turn in your man card, in which case that definitely changes the structure of the relationship.  And, if you think she will leave or kick you to the door if she loses weight, then what's to say that would've not happen rather you are trans or not??

The therapist I have been visiting with has the following truths

1.  You cannot affect what another person truly feels at his or her core.
2.  You either have to find a way to accommodate both the male and female into your life, rather setting up rules to live by, OR say goodbye to either one of them and have a Mass or a Funeral cause you are truly losing that part in which you cut free.

(26-10-2016, 06:17 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Janet, the point I was trying to state is that if a marriage is ONLY built on Gender Differences, and looks....  We all screwed and either need to make accommodations or make moves out the door.  And, you cannot separate Janet from you.  Unless you are going to completely turn in your man card, in which case that definitely changes the structure of the relationship.  And, if you think she will leave or kick you to the door if she loses weight, then what's to say that would've not happen rather you are trans or not??

The therapist I have been visiting with has the following truths

1.  You cannot affect what another person truly feels at his or her core.
2.  You either have to find a way to accommodate both the male and female into your life, rather setting up rules to live by, OR say goodbye to either one of them and have a Mass or a Funeral cause you are truly losing that part in which you cut free.

My x-wife drank shakes from drive through restaurants on the Gastric Sleeve.  Then she got the bypass.  Many people get 2 successive gastric surgeries because the first one failed.  She nearly died from the second surgery.  She took 2 years to loose weight and in that time she left. 
As a sideline, I discovered her lifetime friend who moved from Deleware to California to be near her was her girlfriend on the side.  I saw them  on a date in a near by restauaunt and they were in love.  I knew the tried this in high school but I was not fully aware they were doing it now.  Really I was not mad about her being bi but I was not happy my wife was having another relationship.

Everything I know about gastric bypass, from acquaintances who have undergone it and what I have read, is that it is at best a temporary fix, and most people regain the weight over a period of a few years.

Everything I know about gastric bypass, from acquaintances who have undergone it and what I have read, is that it is at best a temporary fix, and most people regain the weight over a period of a few years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon