Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almost 3 years of HRT

(17-06-2023, 02:08 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Are you on Oral E or Sublingual? I started out with Sublingual, and I think I'm having better luck with Buccal.

Congratulations on the long haul. Look into the Keto Diet. Low Carb will do you wonders.

Thanks for the update.

Yeah I know I need to lose weight. v.v Oral E, I don't really dissolve it? And I don't know what Buccal is?

Excess weight & carbs are an enemy of breast growth. I ignored that fact for several years. Hell, I still need to lose a lot of weight, but following the keto diet plan of restricting carbs does work, and you'll feel a lot better too.

Sublingual is letting the tablet dissolve under your tongue. Buccal is letting it dissolve between your lip & gum. The latter is slower, and better absorption. Both are dissolved straight into the bloodstream this way, and bypass the liver.

Oral dosing goes through the stomach, then the liver and less medicine is delivered to the breasts. I think oral E is mostly converted into Estrone (E1), vs the more potent Estradiol (E2), which is best when dosed Sublingual or Buccally.

Best of Luck to you.

(17-06-2023, 04:28 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Excess weight & carbs are an enemy of breast growth. I ignored that fact for several years. Hell, I still need to lose a lot of weight, but following the keto diet plan of restricting carbs does work, and you'll feel a lot better too.

Sublingual is letting the tablet dissolve under your tongue. Buccal is letting it dissolve between your lip & gum. The latter is slower, and better absorption. Both are dissolved straight into the bloodstream this way, and bypass the liver.

Oral dosing goes through the stomach, then the liver and less medicine is delivered to the breasts. I think oral E is mostly converted into Estrone (E1), vs the more potent Estradiol (E2), which is best when dosed Sublingual or Buccally.

Best of Luck to you.

I didn't know excess weight could hinder breast growth. I have heard of people using sublingual before, I remember asking my Endo about it but he said that it would just change when the hormone is absorbed, instead of it being spread out throughout the day it would be alot at once and then slowly dissipate throughout the day instead. But he never said it would be any more effective.

Lotus has written about how "too much glucose has a negative impact on breast growth" in the Project-X thread.

It was a tough pill for me to swallow.

Looking at this I think mine are stupidly flat with no projection at all. Crying

(18-06-2023, 10:11 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Looking at this I think mine are stupidly flat with no projection at all. Crying

nonsense! I just saw your thread and yours look great! Mine are just freakish udders at this point because i refuse to wear a bra. x.x

(02-07-2023, 10:23 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  
(18-06-2023, 10:11 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Looking at this I think mine are stupidly flat with no projection at all. Crying

nonsense! I just saw your thread and yours look great! Mine are just freakish udders at this point because i refuse to wear a bra. x.x
AWww got me on a bad day, I just envy that crazy projection as that's something I'm not too well off with... Yet, but BO is downright magical on it. Funny you mention about bras, I was just about to post about my new one. I couldn't live without bras.

(02-07-2023, 03:36 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(02-07-2023, 10:23 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  

AWww got me on a bad day, I just envy that crazy projection as that's something I'm not too well off with... Yet, but BO is downright magical on it. Funny you mention about bras, I was just about to post about my new one. I couldn't live without bras.

i really probably should wear a bra, i know i need to but..im autistic and tight clothes make me panic? I dont even know what size i am, i measured a bunch but each calculator says something different. BO?

@Moobdood,
BO is Bovine Ovary, it's a powerful supplement for those of us who are trying to feminize with or without prescribed estrogen treatments. 

I am jost on BO and Petuitary Glandular along with some other vitamins to help. Hello DiDi on estrogen under a doctor's care and is using BO as a supplement and says it's really helping. I must agree,  she's quite lovely  Heart

I understand about the bra, I like them, my wife hates them, but she is ok with the ones I got her after taking her in for a bra fitting. But I think no amount of fittings will help if it is the constraint of it, you could try t shirt bras or abralette, they are a little looser fitting and provide support.

(02-07-2023, 08:46 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  @Moobdood,
BO is Bovine Ovary, it's a powerful supplement for those of us who are trying to feminize with or without prescribed estrogen treatments. 

I am jost on BO and Petuitary Glandular along with some other vitamins to help. Hello DiDi on estrogen under a doctor's care and is using BO as a supplement and says it's really helping. I must agree,  she's quite lovely  Heart

I understand about the bra, I like them, my wife hates them, but she is ok with the ones I got her after taking her in for a bra fitting. But I think no amount of fittings will help if it is the constraint of it, you could try t shirt bras or abralette, they are a little looser fitting and provide support.

Oh rightt! I remember taking that before I started Estrogen with a doctor. But I didn't know BO could supplement Estrogen, since wouldn't phytoestrogens take up the same receptors that estradiol would take up? So having BO take up the receptors instead of the better Estradiol be unwanted? I do want something to take to supplement my estradiol, I know I do have some domperidone and some fenugreek but i dunno..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon