Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why didn`t it work!?

(23-01-2018, 06:16 PM)Jennipher Wrote:  So, back to original question...

Katie, IMHO I don’t think anything is wrong with you. I’ve dressed en femme since a very early age, and when I first began NBE with herbs and then PM, nothing changed. I still chose feminine clothing at home and underneath when I went out, unless it was a social event where I was comfortable presenting as female. Even tho’ I’m thin, at 6’3” I can marginally pass at best! The longer I was on feminizing herbs the more I wanted to present... my previous gender fluidity tipped more and more to female. As I’ve described earlier, taking the next step was not an option for me. So, I’ve learned to accept and appreciate my fluidity, even tho’ it is very frustrating at times. For instance, when I’m at a social event I tend to gravitate to a group of women chatting, which is misconstrued in all kinds of ways. To me, I’m just hanging out with the girls! 

BTW, cheers on getting your nails done! A dear GG friend of mine arranged an after hours makeover for me several years ago, and it was the most wonderful experience!

Jenn

I can sort of relate to that when I was about 19 and first diagnosed as transsexual, but the thing that stopped me from transitioning was that freezing sperm wasn`t an option open to me back then. where it gets a bit different was that I so desperately wanted to have children! i`v cried for Hours and hours at a time because i so badly wanted to be pregnant with my own child, but knew it would never happen, it was pure Hell for me the torment of wanting my own kids but being unable to do anything about it, wanting so badly to carry my own baby caused so much anguish for me I`v lost days at a time just crying for the children i never would have (as if they existed somewhere outside of our mortal world and I`d let them down).
Of course my brain being for all intents and purposes Female, it never really occured to me to have kids via an alternative route, the "traditional" way that a male bodied person would.
Eventually I figured it out, and as disgusting as I felt at the thought of having sex, i decided that was the only Realistic route for me to have my own children, so I decided not to transition.
soon after I threw myself into Religion and heavy drinking, and after a few years the whole idea of me being trans was Ridiculous!
fast forward 30 years and a near completel transtion later, here I am, a girl called Katherine with 2 beautiful children! Big Grin 

yes I still get quite tearful when my girlfriends start talking about pregnancy, but then I also Smile quite widely when they discuss periods, so it`s not All bad. xx

That almost and I mean almost brought a tear to my eye

It's so sweet you wanting kids so intensely 

X

And I know your an amazing mum and indeed an amazing person , true and deep

X

Julie

We need a "like" and "love" button on this forum.
@Katie that last post was beautiful and I wish that your happiness will give you the strength to go ahead and be even happier!

Thank you both! ❤️

When I had my first Mothers Day cards from my kids (My most treasured possesions) it kinda made it all worth it, or when they introduce me as their Second Mom, it`s truly wonderful, and words can`t really express the sense of Peace I have now, knowing that all the crap I went though, it all turned out well in the end!
LOL, Even receiving cards with "to my Wife" on it is an Amazing feeling too, and something I never expected in a million years! xx

Katie, that is a beautiful story. Your story, how very wonderful! You may not have birthed them, but clearly you nurtured and raised them to be loving and accepting of you, for the woman and mother you are. It really doesn’t get much better than that!

(Julie, I’ll get my thoughts together and begin a thread for the discussion.) 

J.

Thank you! ❤️

I just realised, that in all my time here (or anywhere else) this is the first time I`v ever told my story to Anyone (except my wife), I actually feel Much better now that I have, I never realised there was still healing to be done there, I guess there was, and this really helped! xx

❤️ Love you guys!❤️

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon