Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to join the discussion

(15-08-2021, 03:32 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi all, I have been away for a while.  Time to rejoin the group.  I have been off PM, etc. for a while so I'm not sure my latest pictures show much development, but here goes.

BJ, just caught up on your posts.  Great job, you have really beautiful boobies!!!!

JennaFae

Hi all,
I haven't posted in quite a while because life has been hectic.  I'm glad to see that the forum has kept active. My boob development has continued.  Big Grin  Just got a new bra which I really like and which shows my boobs nicely.  (Yes, it does have padding, so those bulges are not all me, yet.).  More later gurls. BillieJean

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BillieJean,

Thank you for the update and nice picture!

Kay

(21-01-2022, 12:01 AM)Kay Wrote:  

BillieJean,

Thank you for the update and nice picture!

Kay

Thanks Kay.  XXX  BJ

Awesome cleavage in that bra and top. Only slightly jealous!

Hi all.  As seems to be my custom, I have not posted for a couple of months and my PM usage has been irregular.  (I have a busy life!).  Anyway I just got a new pushup bra that shows off my boobs nicely.  A picture is attached.  I'll let you gurls judge.  Love BJ

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They look to be filling out rather nicely, look a good bit bigger compared to previous posts.

Oh my word, they are definitely filling out, well done and keep up the good work Smile

Thanks for the compliments.  I think my boobs are developing nicely.  I'm starting to face the "dilemma" that we all face eventual on this this journey, "how big do I really want"?

(04-05-2022, 10:29 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi all.  As seems to be my custom, I have not posted for a couple of months and my PM usage has been irregular.  (I have a busy life!).  Anyway I just got a new pushup bra that shows off my boobs nicely.  A picture is attached.  I'll let you gurls judge.  Love BJ
You need a bigger bra since it seems some of boobs are pressed under arm !
looks fantastic though

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon