Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to join the discussion

(19-05-2022, 09:48 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(04-05-2022, 10:29 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi all.  As seems to be my custom, I have not posted for a couple of months and my PM usage has been irregular.  (I have a busy life!).  Anyway I just got a new pushup bra that shows off my boobs nicely.  A picture is attached.  I'll let you gurls judge.  Love BJ
You need a bigger bra since it seems some of boobs are pressed under arm !
looks fantastic though
MBs, you are right about underarm boob leakage.  Oh how terrible, I need bigger bras! BJ

Hi gurls!  Decided I needed to post some new pictures, without artificial enhancements.  That is, naked boob!  I think they looks wonderful, but they are my friends so I am prejudiced!  BJ

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-05-2022, 02:00 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi gurls!  Decided I needed to post some new pictures, without artificial enhancements.  That is, naked boob!  I think they looks wonderful, but they are my friends so I am prejudiced!  BJ
Those are proper boobs . Congratulations
Heart 

(25-05-2022, 02:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(25-05-2022, 02:00 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi gurls!  Decided I needed to post some new pictures, without artificial enhancements.  That is, naked boob!  I think they looks wonderful, but they are my friends so I am prejudiced!  BJ
Those are proper boobs . Congratulations
Thank you! BJ

Beautiful Breasts.  I'm jealous.

They look great BJ, coming along nicely.

Exclamation 

WOW..... what a wonderful pair of breasts, I'm very jealous

Thank you all for the compliments! 

I plan to continue on my journey.  I encourage others who are intererted to do so as well.  I have relied primarily on PM (tablets, spray, and cream), plus breast massage.  (Having to massage one's breasts is terrible (hehe) but it does help increase size.)   I have been on this journey for several years and started at a fairly senior age so don't think you are too old to start your journey! Love, BJ!

Hi all,  I decided it was time to update my avatar (my left boob).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, gurls,

I have been gone quite a while.  (I was having password problems!). Want to rejoin the discussion and add some new progress pictures.  I have started going out in public dressed as a woman.  Great fun, but still scary.  Look forward to chatting with you all soon.  Love, BJ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon