Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Novice starting PM

(12-06-2021, 01:44 AM)Gary Wrote:  

Lol maoris are nice and yep winter can be  great I can be me wearing a bra and do my nail toes that is nobody can see love it

And no insects here really even in summer just the odd mossy

We're are you from wear all bugs are nasty
Germany and we have lots of mossies. But worse are the ticks....I dont walk over grass in summer because those little twats terrify and disgust me. Have a tick phobia. Scare the crap out of me. Alright I have a job where im supposed to be...normal. But am not embarrassed to admit that I have in life had 3 ticks bite me and I panicked every time and literaly went into shock, so traumatic! There are a lot of sheep in NZ are ticks a thing? If so am definitely not going there.

Shame about the ticks sounds awfull but we gave lots of sheep and cows but no ticks lol

I know some one who has the same terrified feeling when they see a cow they burst into tears its very funny to watch and sad for them as nz had loads if cows lol so your not alone with your fear if ticks lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon