Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Novice starting PM

(30-05-2021, 03:45 AM)Gary Wrote:  

(29-05-2021, 10:11 PM)Happyme Wrote:  It means you on your way.
Congratulation!
Next look for the bud.
Bobbi

I would have thought it should have taken much longer I don't want to have to stop taking PM But only want small breasts not to much it is for me alone to have and enjoy been the person I dream of been

Will posts on Monday

It's not that easy to stop, experienced it myself and read it so very often from others, they just cannot stop when they reach that goal. Just think, well another cup size can't hurt...bigger and bouncer and it may or can get out of control.  But don't let that discourage you, I have more than my initial intentions and love them and the other changes. But have stopped.

(30-05-2021, 05:46 AM)Drew Wrote:  

Congratulation!
Next look for the bud.
Bobbi

I would have thought it should have taken much longer I don't want to have to stop taking PM But only want small breasts not to much it is for me alone to have and enjoy been the person I dream of been

Will posts on Monday

It's not that easy to stop, experienced it myself and read it so very often from others, they just cannot stop when they reach that goal. Just think, well another cup size can't hurt...bigger and bouncer and it may or can get out of control.  But don't let that discourage you, I have more than my initial intentions and love them and the other changes. But have stopped.

If I stop taking PM will growth stop as well need to be careful and not sure how to proceed

Pic of me hope it works slow progress but I have increased a little

Nope no idea how to post a pic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yay figured it out pic uploaded need a lie down now what a strain on the brain

Well an update 
Seems PM doesn't agree with me only one 250 mg a day is all I can take maybe two but three and issues arise ,sadly I get headaches and joint aches hips mainly and heart races at times like anxiety I guess 
So just use cream 3 times a day eattig all the right foods and taking one my one pill in the morning

Another update 
It seems the cream three times a day and one PM a day for now and seems good surprising I do have some progress considering not lot but certainly thicker feeling behind nipple and they hurt periodically for no reason at meat I am taking something but who knows might be wishful thinking lol
What I have noticed even on my small does it makes me feel so good I also think my taste is better i seem to really enjoy food ....odd I guess

(30-05-2021, 08:32 AM)Gary Wrote:  

(30-05-2021, 05:46 AM)Drew Wrote:  

Congratulation!
Next look for the bud.
Bobbi

Will posts on Monday

If I stop taking PM will growth stop as well need to be careful and not sure how to proceed

Am not sure. Have been off everything for a month now but if I hit my tits against anything it still hurts rather a lot. F! it hurts! Bad Drew, dont bang tits against stuff, thats painful. Have grown too even though am off the stuff. Not sure how long the body needs to get all of it out? Taste? I never got that but disappointing my sense of smell is acute. Body odour or foul breath makes me gag Sad Well especially the breath....eew!

Wow still growing after you stopped ,that's exciting I guess I am so wanting me to grow a bit I need patience lol

Tender boobs would be nice as I would.know I have real progress

At least I can wear a bra often now as it's winter here love wearing a bra makes me smile

Sorry bout the breath and odor not pleasant for you

(11-06-2021, 11:57 PM)Gary Wrote:  

Wow still growing after you stopped ,that's exciting I guess I am so wanting me to grow a bit I need patience lol

Tender boobs would be nice as I would.know I have real progress

At least I can wear a bra often now as it's winter here love wearing a bra makes me smile

Sorry bout the breath and odor not pleasant for you

What is winter there!!!!!
I need a house in NZ,  hate summer, things want to bite or sting me the evil little bastards. Want to be in winter all the time where insects can't bother me. Don't care if people stick out their tongues and threaten to beat me up, Maori stuff, as long as nothing will bite or sting me I'm in.

Lol maoris are nice and yep winter can be  great I can be me wearing a bra and do my nail toes that is nobody can see love it

And no insects here really even in summer just the odd mossy

We're are you from wear all bugs are nasty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon