Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do people notice your breast growth?

Having developed into an A-B cup at puberty and shortly after was a bit of a challenge with some trolls, Developing into a C-D cup some 40 years later I haven't had many comments, even with daily underdressing. Most folks are involved in their own bubbles, are polite enough to mind their own business, or choose to quietly snicker out of ear-shot. Then again, I am also not wearing revealing tops, and have not gone to a public or unknown / trusted person's pool in 40+ years either.

I totally agree on public notice. I have very pleasing 38B boobs but when I go to the local public swimming baths ( yes, I am of the generation that wears Speedos) I see plenty of men with far bigger breasts and the size of areolas I dream of. Understandably nobody gives mine a second glance. They probably think that I am skinny.

Recently I noticed men looking at my top and tries to touch them or rub against them.

When I go to the gym, I no longer bother trying to hide my breasts, and have never had anyone say anything, stare at, or appear to notice them in any way.  Here's a picture I took after I got back from the gym yesterday.  This is typically how I dress for the gym, and I think my boobs are somewhat noticeable and I don't wear a bra or anything so I do bounce a little when I'm on the elliptical trainer 

As long as I'm not intentionally calling attention to my breasts, no one cares.  If I were to wear one of my wicking/compression workout T-shirts, or something v-cut or more feminine, then I'm pretty certain that I'd get looks or comments.  

Best regards,
ChuckM
  [Image: hbfluT7.jpg]

Looking Good, Chuck!

(12-02-2024, 10:22 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Looking Good, Chuck!

Thanks!  It's fun going to the gym and not have anyone notice or care that the guy working the machine next to them has big tits!  

Best regards,
ChuckM

Looking good Chuck and I would say that no doubt you have breasts.  I've been wearing bras out in public and work for sometime and haven't had any negative reaction.  I would agree that as long as you don't make it center of attention most people don't say anything.  Maybe a few stares.

(13-02-2024, 04:45 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Looking good Chuck and I would say that no doubt you have breasts.  I've been wearing bras out in public and work for sometime and haven't had any negative reaction.  I would agree that as long as you don't make it center of attention most people don't say anything.  Maybe a few stares.
Thanks Mashtenn,

I've changed a bit over the last 4 or 5 months, and have pretty much stopped taking any extra efforts to hide my breasts in day to day situations, and still nobody appears to notice.  It's only in professional work situations or with clients that I make an effort.

But there are times when I go to extra effort to put them on display, particularly with my GF, when we go out.  She's somewhat petite, with large breasts, and a bit of an exhibitionist; see loves to see the reactions of others around us when she's wearing a low cut or deep V top and I'm wearing a tight, thin Polo or compression T.  It's interesting, most of the initial attention goes to her, then I get the secondary reaction, and usually the more obvious reactions come from women.

Best regards,

ChuckM

I always wonder if people notice the breast growth. Or if they even notice the breasts at all. 

I stopped NBE before my breasts became as developed as many of.  I am very much a male staying male. I never wanted to get to the point I couldn't go topless.  

Although my breasts aren't all that big, I feel they are quite noticeable topless because of how they drape off my chest. It apparent it isn't a normal male chest because of the lack of muscle on the top.   Plus I do not have any chest hair or stomach hair, very smooth and pale really adds to the feminine look. 

Getting in a pool one day I saw my uncle do a double take and stare for moment with a funny expression on his face. I know he noticed.  My son asked one day if those were muscles.  

I think in my case many people notice.  I think most people, especially strangers don't think anything other than it kind of looks like he breasts and move on.  I used to have a very strong chest.  So I am sure my family and friends have noticed a change.  But they aren't going to directly come out tell me.  I imagine a few couples I know in private have discussed my chest looks very feminine. 

But, I don't think anyone would remotely suspect I did anything to cause me to have breasts.  I think they all would think it is age and hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon