Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do people notice your breast growth?

You should shave your breasts,
This would be the final touch. 
Prove it, it's amazing.
Wish you a fine day

[unnecessary quoting removed

Better not to shave, which will produce prickly stubble when it grows back in. I use an epilator, which over time has pulled out nearly all the roots. My breasts are now permanently silky smooth.

(01-05-2023, 02:09 PM)never to late Wrote:  You should shave your breasts,
This would be the final touch. 
Prove it, it's amazing.
Wish you a fine day

Not very nice telling someone to do something they might not want to do.

It was only an idea when I saw the great results of busty bear. Also because the treat was "do they note it". It was not offensive meant and I am sorry.
When I begins I had much hair on the breasts. For me It was a great feeling without. I like this site because you can learn a lot. An other reply suggested to use an epilator and I will do it, because IPL on me not works.
 Hope you all can understand me because my English isn't very well.

I  commented on you previous thread. But after several years of binding my breasts I decided I looked more like a woman than a man, so I transitioned completely. And its wonder to not hide them and show them off. I do so at every opportunity with a low cut top.

(27-05-2023, 12:38 PM)never to late Wrote:  It was only an idea when I saw the great results of busty bear. Also because the treat was "do they note it". It was not offensive meant and I am sorry.
When I begins I had much hair on the breasts. For me It was a great feeling without. I like this site because you can learn a lot. An other reply suggested to use an epilator and I will do it, because IPL on me not works.
 Hope you all can understand me because my English isn't very well.

An epilator is the way to go, I started using one about two months ago and the results are great, grows back slower, comes in thinner and no daily prickly, but my chest is pretty smooth anyways, I use it for legs, underarms and my upper private regions. Use caution down there, it's a bloody mess at first with just pulling hair out down there, be careful not to catch anything really sensitive in it. After the first couple times though it's just magic. Love the smoothness  Heart

Ps. I knew there was no offense to the person. It's a personal choice, some folks like hair some don't, I am in the don't like hair category  Big Grin Heart

Regarding hair, my Braun IPL has been very effective at removing the non-gray hairs from my various areas on my body. More recently, I've been removing it from my face, which takes more work, but is working.

Regarding hiding, my breasts are now full, round and fem-looking, with proper female nipples, and hiding them has become much more difficult. I simply cannot go anywhere with a tee shirt on without wearing a sports bra or binder, and any sort of form-fitting shirt is not an option, even with a bra on.

Even though I work to hide them, I think I've gotten glances at my chest, but no one has said anything.

This whole process leaves me a bit conflicted and frustrated, because I'm finally happy with and proud of my body, and I want the world to know I have beautiful breasts, but I continue to present as male (for now). It's a strange place to be. I'm working on presenting as a woman more often, but my hairline makes that impossible and I hate the idea of a wig.

Nun, ich habe es mit IPL bewiesen, aber ohne Erfolg.
Für den Rest schaut ja jemand, auch sie sind nicht so groß. Ich trage gerne BHs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi all,
 I just got breast Augmentation. I also have been wearing Breast forms for over a year every day. My breast forms were a D cup and I got 600ccs in each. My feeling is most people don’t notice. The ones that do notice have never said anything to me. I think a large part of it is having the confidence to walk around in public and not care what people think. I am lucky in the fact that I don’t care what people think. I don’t wear tight shirts and try to get noticed. So curious if anyone has ever had anyone say anything to them. Bottom line is be happy.

A bit of an old post I know, but worth commenting on.
I'm male staying male and so just feminising my body, so after 3-years on PM / HRT I've surprised myself in managed to get myself a pair of fantastic B-cups.
Which over the last year so I thought would be become more noticeable especially as my daily wardrobe is a mix of men's and so called women's wear. Typically, semi-fitted tops, jumpers, polo shirts, skinny jeans, leggings, tights, shorts and the odd skirt, the only fitted stuff I wear is for cycling, fitness classes and swimming when I wear a lycra top, unitard, or one-piece swimsuit, but whatever I wear it is always worn in 'boy mode'.

To me my boobs are VERY noticeable even though I dont flaunt them, yet amazingly no one has said anything, so I keep coming back to these same conclusions.
  • No-one bothers, or sees a male who has boobs who presents as a male, society is programmed to see/think man boobs.
  • Mannerisms, how you present and what you wear plays a big part, if you present fem, act fem, wear more fem clothes like low top blouses, jewellery and more obvious make-up etc then they are more likely to see you as not fitting into societies perceived 'safe norm', so then more likely to think boobs along with 'odd' etc.
  • Then there is confidence, it's well known and research that people pick up on your confidence or lack of. 
Seeing it from the other side, when I look around I see lots of man boobs, some even bigger than my breasts and the only discernible difference is shape.
I wear daily soft crop bralettes that holds them up and gives a rounder look to them, which to me seem to make them even more noticeable!
I dont bother with the bralette for obvious reasons when wearing a lycra top / unitard / one piece swim suit and you can clearly see that they take a nice rounded boob look.

However, it still amazes me that still to date no one has said anything, which just re-affirms my conclusions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon