I'm a week and a half, in to restarting my journey
I'm taking 
Morning
 Finesteride 1mg
RR 10000mg
PM 6000mg PM cream 1 finger dab

Evening
PM cream 2 finger dabs

Although I haven't budded yet I have had a pleasing thickening of my chest, not much but enough that I don't feel hollow chested.
It's a start.
Danni X

I is confused, I've definitely got fat deposits on my chest but no buds?

I now take fin, PM and RR in the evening with food, I think this has helped as I don't eat in the mornings so I was taking it on an empty stomach.
I'm trying to have a mug of green tea every morning.
I've also got PM cream and cheap eBay bio identical estrogen cream which I use morning and night.

I'm hoping to get some Ainterol soon to see if the better quality PM makes a difference.

Tryingnot to be impatient.
Danni X

(04-11-2023, 08:26 AM)notveryinteresting Wrote:  I've also got PM cream and cheap eBay bio identical estrogen cream which I use morning and night.

Interested in the ebay estrogen cream, if you are able to send me the details please?

How do you feel about the 6000mg of PM per day? I know people here say anything more than approx 3000mg is dangerously high.
I'm experimenting with 3000mg of PM a day, feels like it's not doing anything (not currently taking anti-androgens but have taken some pumpkin seed oil tablets + saw palemtto / pygeum when I remember). If you are ok on 6000mg of PM, maybe I should try 3500mg?

(25-10-2023, 07:06 AM)notveryinteresting Wrote:  PM 6000mg PM cream 1 finger dab

Which PM cream do you use?

I have used Purafem cream and the Puraria Mirifica UK cream (sometimes overdoing it with a lot of cream).
The UK PM brand sells an "oily" spray in a small bottle - I have 2 on order, and used 2 in September, and those (with liberal spraying) made my nipples itch, which was great!

Are the creams I'm using

I think the PM pills I'm using are not as good as they could be, I've been promised some Ainterol, do will see what difference that makes when and if it happens.

The 6000mg doesn't seem to be a problem

Also the dose of RR I'm on hasn't quashed my sex drive like last time I took it I was taking 2 X what I'm on now.

Frustrating that I remember getting headaches and aching balls just before or after I stopped talking them.

UK PM spray more details please
Danni X

(06-11-2023, 07:54 AM)notveryinteresting Wrote:  UK PM spray more details please
Danni X

Thanks for the info.
I did use that cream, bought 2 tubs. Been a while probably did do something to me.

The spray I ordered is this one:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261294973435
PUERARIA MIRIFICA BREAST SPRAY (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE) FREE UK DELIVERY

You order one, and I got 2 bottles there. They are fairly small bottles and they didnt last that long I was spraying them 3x a day and lots of it to make my chest very wet I went overboard with it. Lasted maybe 2-3 weeks in total.

I think one should be very aware that not everything sold as PM are of same strength. Or even PM at all.

I wouldn't take 6000 mg of Ainterol brand PM, it would be too much. It is non-adulterated strong stuff and 500-1500mg is likely more suitable amount. I have myself got some nice growth with about 1000mg/day.

Other brands vary in strength, and some stuff sold as PM may be even fake. I am not able to judge stuff I haven't tried. The only thing I can say from my own experience that I bought via eBay in year 2015 some PM extract claimed to be 100:1 - and it didn't do much at all (it was quite certainly fake). Also, a little later bought some Oxford branded  2500 mg tablets. They didn't have much effect, either. I bought also some "PM" from Thailand, which was also waste of money, totally ineffective stuff. The first PM which worked for me was Ainterol, which I buy as a powder.

There are certainly also other potent brands according to testimonies of many members here. However, you should read yourself what are the experiences. And the real stuff shouldn't be over-dosed: It can be dangerous to liver, which has to process "everything".

Also: Would you also please report your results with creams and sprays to this forum?

-Teddy

Thanks Teddy
I'm working up the spare cash needed for Atinarol. It will be the next PM I buy.

Yes I will report what I can.
Danni. X

Just a quick update note.
I'm a month, in to restarting my journey I'm taking  
Morning
A mug of lemon green tea. 
PM cream 2 finger dabs

Porridge for lunch with a big scoop of milled flax seed.

Evening
Finesteride 1mg 
RR 10000mg 
PM 6000mg 
PM cream 1 finger dab  

Chest if definitely feeling more fleshy, not hard buds yet.
I tried to post a pic but it too big
Danni X

Bullet bitten, button pressed. I've ordered Ainterol.
Danni X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon