Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which fenugreek?

Amazon is out of Swanson Estro8Pn Hop Extract.  However, there is another source of 8PN on Amazon: Life Extension Estrogen for Women - for Healthy Estrogen Metabolism.  This supplement has 14.4 mg of Estro8PN compared to Swanson's 10 mg. Life Extesion is more expensive that Swanson, but it has several other useful supplements in it: Novasoy® soy isoflavone concentrate, HMRlignan™ Norway spruce (Picea abies) lignan extract, Dong quai extract, Phosphorus, Broccoli super concentrate extract.

Thanks!!

I must be a bit of a hack here, I buy 1 Kg bags of whole fenugreek.
5 teaspoons in a cup, add boiling water and stir. 
Wait till it's cooled somewhat(usually when I've finished a cup of tea I've made at the same time)
Drink the liquid and eat the now swollen seeds.
Morning and dinner time. 
Most unscientific but cheap and works
Sometimes I grind them with an old coffee grinder and add some freshly ground fennel.

Fresh is always best. Every year I grow fresh Spearmint for a quick munching sweet treat straight off the vine for an AA boost.

I do the same with Red Clover that I grow as an over-winter cover crop to rejuvenate the garden soil in my vegetable garden.

I tried growing Fenugreek thus year, but apparently it has a learning curve. I was unsuccessful in growing FG this year.

I do still have some leftover seeds, so thanks for the reminder tip, W747!

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I would like to try the same, unfortunately we don't have enough viable soil or area where we are. Hoping to move eventually but for now sprouting the seeds is about as far as I could take it.

(21-09-2023, 04:39 PM)Frannie Wrote:  Hello everyone. I am looking to switch from PM to fenugreek for a while. Did a search on here and a few people recommend Fenutrax. While searching Amazon I found like 4 different ones by that name. Some even claimed boosting T. Can anyone help point me to the one I need?
I have used spring valley brand 610 mg took 3 a day for 6 months and now use nutricost 1350 mg 2 a day for 1 1/2 months I like the 2ed one most got both at walmart low cost on both I have read that you need to take 3000 mg a day to make milk but right now I am wanting my breast to grow work on
the milk by pumping have some milk now very small amount Crying

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon