Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Proposed Regime

Hello everyone,

I have decided to start and placed my order today and took advantage of some black Friday offers to maker it a little cheaper. It should last about 3 months so lets see how it goes. 

I have simplified things with less supplements thanks to everyone's help:

Pueraria Mirifica (650mg x 2day. I will start first week/2weeks with taking just 1 and see how it goes)
Buy Pro-Elite Pueraria Mirifica Vegan Capsules | London Supplements

Reishi (2500mg x2 day)
Reishi Mushroom Extract (Standardized), 2500 mg, 100 Quick Release Cap (pipingrock.com)

Green Tea Extract (850mg 2 x day) Do I need this?
hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/good-n-natural-green-tea-extract-tablets-315mg-60003131?skuid=003131&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpc-oBhCGARIsAH6ote-fpVYOYJe-3LIYUvKNnhmb4cNxNw5uEwZR8S4ZMQQlJTo-7_vcHScaAuYGEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Calcium 333mg, Vid D 200 IU, Magnesium & XZinc (2 x day)
Calcium Magnesium & Zinc Tablets | Vegan | Holland & Barrett (hollandandbarrett.com) 

At a later date after budding I will add Bio-identical estriol/estradiol, Life-Flo BiEstro Care for my hips and booty.

EDASION New Estro-gen Cream for Relieving Menopause (1Pcs), Enhances Your Internal and External Balance Metabolism, Gift for a Middle-Aged Friend (Color:Blue) : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

Bio-identical Progesterone Cream For Menopause Relief: Estrogen Cream Balm For Women - Soy-free - Temu United Kingdom

Small update 

I started my regime about one week ago but have only two full days taking the reishi as it took longer to arrive. I am still only on one PM and feeling no negative affects currently… 

I will be moving to two 650 mg PM a day as of next week Monday 4th as per my regime in the post above x

EDIT: Note to self to check out DHEA creams, usage, benefits and drawbacks

EDIT 2: If you are reading this you can probably tell I am using this thread as a way to document my regime and journey x

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi lexi.

I hope everything is going ok for you. Your program seems fine to me. But im no expert.

I started twice a day pm, then add sp. Then revised it to 3 pm a day, 2 sp and a calcium tablet half in the morning half at night.
I probably should up the calcium.

The only reason i havent is, as my nails are growing really long but strong. I figured i had enough

Photos could be good way for you to document it. Breast masssage are important as well.

Thank you I have considered photos just not got round to it yet. I will look into breast massage as well. Not thought about it at all tbh! Good tips X

Month Update

So it’s one month in to my herbal NBE journey. 

When I started for about a week or two  I noticed a tightness in my chest area and increased anxiety. I’m very body aware and this did concern me a little but I dropped into my space as often as I could and found that it dissipated and is no longer an issue.  

I have been more emotional in the sense of being triggered to cry more often and easily. I personally see this as a positive thing and expressing emotion more freely is a good thing for me.

Still getting bedtime erection and no problem getting an erection. Not sure when this starts to be an issue. Sex drive is still there in fact I feel more top than bottom which is a big flip for me….
The idea of not being able to get erections does turn me on though…

As far as any growth, I don’t feel anything sensitivity wise or really see anything apart from my nipples are starting to point out of my T-shirts more. I never really had man pecs but can see a little shape but very unsure if it’s just paying more attention at this early stage. The perky nipples is definitely new though 

Any comments or tips welcome. So tempted to up the Pm as now on two a day and feeling fine. Should I refrain and just stay on 1240mg? Or add in an extra 620mg? X

I don't have any experience with growing breast, yet... But in my opinion what harm would it cause if you continue to just stay the course and keep doses at their current level. 

One thing I've learned especially from using steroids for bodybuilding, less is often more in the long run, especially for health and negating side affects. Worse thing that could happen is that it may take you a little more time to see results. You use less of your vitamins for now. Wil give you time to buy more of everything for when you do decide to increase your doses so you'll be ready to take 3 a day vs just 2 or 1. 

I'd say just keep it the same for now. 

I would only increase if you feel there are no changes anymore in any way, and not just physically, but also mentally. Anything you can notice like not being able to cry so easily, or perky nipples are gone or not as perky. I would say only once everything that you have noticed has stalled out then I would increase your doses accordingly. Watch and wait see how your body reacts again wait till you stall and repeat. 

Just my advice from years of using steroids for bodybuilding. Less is more. Be smart you only have one body, you don't want to permanently screw up your system to where it can't regulate itself or it's hormones anymore.

Instead of upping your PM, my advice is to add wild yam progesterone cream now. This will boost your results. 
I know some people say that you must have breasts first but I disagree. 

Try it and then tell me if I am wrong.  Wink

Karen  Heart

Ahhh interesting! Do you have any links for products? xx

Hey Lexi,

Search Amazon for "progesterone cream" and you will find many brands available.

The "Now" brand is probably the most economical and I think it is as good as any other.
This link goes to the Now 20mg product.

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Solutions-Progesterone-Cream-3-Ounces/dp/B0013OXGNU/ref=sr_1_9?crid=CKZJRAEL7T2F&keywords=progesterone+cream&qid=1703783170&sprefix=progesterone+cream%2Caps%2C323&sr=8-9

20mg is a good starting point. There are other brands that have creams with 50mg and 75mg dose, such as Hello Pharmacist brand.
I totally agree with Cagedmuscle -- starting at a low dose and maybe even keeping it low, is the way to go. 

Karen Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon