Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Proposed Regime

I think unfortunately from the society we live in, we're used to instant gratification. We've become impatient and expect results fast or instantly. Always looking for an edge or a magic drug or pill that will get us results fast ( in anything we're trying to do from weight loss, or muscle gain or even growing breasts lol).

From my years of bodybuilding. Patience, dedication and consistency is key in everything we do. Stay motivated, always remember the goal, and visualize what you want, that's how bodybuilders do it. Yes steroid can help, but consistency in diet and training, and getting enough sleep, keep stress low, and ensuring your body has all the nutrients and vitamins it needs to perform optimally is the hard work.

So that being said keep it low or slowly increase only once you've hit a wall and don't see any changes for at least two weeks. 

Remember Rome was not built in a day, and perfection takes time. Just like I built my body over the course of years, you're going to build and grow breasts over time. It will happen, just have to keep your eye on the goal and stay consistent day in and day out from take nbe supplements, to taking vitamin to support growth, to exercising, to stretching and using massage etc, and one day you'll look in the mirror and be amazed that you have c or d cups.

(28-12-2023, 06:56 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Hey Lexi,

Search Amazon for "progesterone cream" and you will find many brands available.

The "Now" brand is probably the most economical and I think it is as good as any other.
This link goes to the Now 20mg product.

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Solutions-Progesterone-Cream-3-Ounces/dp/B0013OXGNU/ref=sr_1_9?crid=CKZJRAEL7T2F&keywords=progesterone+cream&qid=1703783170&sprefix=progesterone+cream%2Caps%2C323&sr=8-9

20mg is a good starting point. There are other brands that have creams with 50mg and 75mg dose, such as Hello Pharmacist brand.
I totally agree with Cagedmuscle -- starting at a low dose and maybe even keeping it low, is the way to go. 

Karen Heart
Thanks Karen,

I agree low is the way to go… I will take a look but that link seems to be in the US and I am I the Uk. I think after two months I will start to use this as well so in about 3/4 weeks x

(28-12-2023, 08:40 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  I think unfortunately from the society we live in, we're used to instant gratification. We've become impatient and expect results fast or instantly. Always looking for an edge or a magic drug or pill that will get us results fast ( in anything we're trying to do from weight loss, or muscle gain or even growing breasts lol).

From my years of bodybuilding. Patience, dedication and consistency is key in everything we do. Stay motivated, always remember the goal, and visualize what you want, that's how bodybuilders do it. Yes steroid can help, but consistency in diet and training, and getting enough sleep, keep stress low, and ensuring your body has all the nutrients and vitamins it needs to perform optimally is the hard work.

So that being said keep it low or slowly increase only once you've hit a wall and don't see any changes for at least two weeks. 

Remember Rome was not built in a day, and perfection takes time. Just like I built my body over the course of years, you're going to build and grow breasts over time. It will happen, just have to keep your eye on the goal and stay consistent day in and day out from take nbe supplements, to taking vitamin to support growth, to exercising, to stretching and using massage etc, and one day you'll look in the mirror and be amazed that you have c or d cups.

Thank you for your advice and sorry I forgot to reply to your first message as well. You are right that patience is key right now and it’s good to see how my body settles slowly and over time …. I’m still unsure how I feel about having boobs and how far into feminisation I want to go so slow and steady is the way…..

Ideally I only want a or b cup so I can still get away with my male presenting side… but I guess we will see!

(03-01-2024, 09:28 AM)LexiCD Wrote:  
(28-12-2023, 08:40 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  I think unfortunately from the society we live in, we're used to instant gratification. We've become impatient and expect results fast or instantly. Always looking for an edge or a magic drug or pill that will get us results fast ( in anything we're trying to do from weight loss, or muscle gain or even growing breasts lol).

Thank you for your advice and sorry I forgot to reply to your first message as well. You are right that patience is key right now and it’s good to see how my body settles slowly and over time …. I’m still unsure how I feel about having boobs and how far into feminisation I want to go so slow and steady is the way…..

Ideally I only want a or b cup so I can still get away with my male presenting side… but I guess we will see!

It's all good. No worries it's hard to respond to everyone on here. It's a format I'm not used to using, so I often. Forget to respond to people as well. But yes I think going slow is prob the best choice for now. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will your breasts lol. Unless you get surgery lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon