Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hobbies

I resize my iPhone photos within the app when I go to choose the file to attach. In the iPhone on the bottom left of the screen it shows "options", then it's small medium large and full size. I usually use medium to upload here.

If you're posting from a PC, I've used PIXresizer free download for 20+ years. It's easy and you can resize either one or multiple images at a time.

If you're using an android, maybe another android user can offer advice.

I recently sold and traded all my film gear, minus my Ricoh KR-10, and got a Nikon D780, D500 and 80-400mm VR lens. I'm shooting motorsports now for a monthly magazine and needed the upgrade.

Garden season is upon us. Next month is going to be very busy. I'll be harvesting a ton of carrots next week, then tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers get planted. Green English Peas will be ready soon, and yellow squash will take their place. There's a big race event at Road Atlanta, then Talladega, then Indy Cars come to Birmingham.

All this in April. Sheesh .....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon