Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mel's Journey

(12-12-2023, 05:33 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Mel, thank you for adding a new picture update. I agree and think the widening (from the contours) of your breasts I'm seeing the new results. Allowing the progesterone to do its thing (of increased side branching) before resuming breast pumping you'll be pulling in a fuller breast rather than a tuberous breast. Imho, pulling a tuberous breast in the breast domes ends up becoming a more tuberous breast. Congrats, you're on the right track... and looking great. Hug

Btw, I asked Eve (our admin) to remove Connie's gross comments and she did, you'll also notice the commentary that followed has been removed too. Thanks Eve. Heart Smile

Hi Lotus!

Thank you again for all of the advice you have given me here and again for all the time you spent providing all this information for people like us to access!  Yep, definitely makes perfect sense regarding the pump, I will for sure keep on track with that and wait it out till my breasts mature much more.  I will continue to follow through on the regimen and post weekly updates as per usual! Really happy to be part of this community here!!  Also thank you for getting the comment removed, I really appreciate it!! Thank you Lotus Heart

Hi Everyone, here again to provide my Sunday update!

Nothing has changed per usual as I am just continue the same regimen as before.  

11/19- (pre pump pics)
underbust: 34 inches
bust: 39 inches

11/26-(post pump pics)
underbust: 33.5inches
bust: 40inches

12/3- (pre pump pics)
underbust: 33.2ish inches 

12/10- no pump - about the same, however breasts def are filling out on the side.
underbust: 33.2ish inches 

12/17- no pump
underbust:33 inches - seems like its gone down a bit again, kinda weird.  I am quite sure I am measuring correctly too.  Guess we will see next week.
bust: 40inchs still

So on my end here, I don't think I see much of a difference this time around? seems like they feel fuller, but pictures compared to last week, at least to my eyes seem like there isn't much of a difference.  But that is perfectly fine, I mean I can't expect to always see a constant change week by week, so definitely not even the slightest deterred or unmotivated.  If anything, I think looking at everything at a month to month basis seems like a better view anyways, so I can't wait to see how things look like overall, month by month.  Comparing from 11/19 to 12/17 I definitely see the difference in some of the pics there, so I am more interested to see how things look mid January.  I will still continue posting week by week though incase there is any subtle changes. Other than that, hope everyone has a happy holidays!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Definitely see a change, your areola and nipples are looking so feminine great shape and size. Breasts are getting some fullness and nice projection looking good girl Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon