Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mel's Journey

(19-11-2023, 05:29 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  
(19-11-2023, 04:54 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  You're welcome! Be sure to check out the Breast Growing Notes, Anti-Androgens and Project-X threads by Lotus. There's a lot of hard science in there that she has provided for us.

One more thing to add to this ....

There's a keyword search feature on the bottom of each thread, so if you have any questions about things related to NBE/HRT, do a keyword search in the threads listed above. Chances are, Lotus has covered it.

For instance, Kay Lady mentioned Moringa. I had forgotten that Lotus had covered this before, and when I went to check it out in the Project-X thread ... wow! That really is a good one!

Oh cool, thanks for the info, did not know about this! I was just trying the regular search on top didn't know about the search thread function at the bottom! I will be using this now. Thanks!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Decided I am going to keep this updated weekly each Sunday since I feel like if there are any changes, even subtle... it would probably take atleast a week.  So I have followed the advice given here and also decided to add a couple extras into the routine regimen from stuff I gathered/read from this forum.

Current updated Regimen:

HRT:
-Estrogel 1.5mg morning and 1.5mg night as of last month  (Previously, EV Injection every 3.5 days @ 2.4mg each- this got me to 300-350 pg/ml at through- will plan to go back to EV after a month)
-Prometrium 200mg rectal (14 day on- Restart at the begining of next month)
-Dutasteride 0.5mg every 3.5days (monday/thursday)  - Decided to remove Duta 
-Added Cyprotone Acetate at 12.5mg/day each morning as of Thursday.  I plan reduce this after a couple weeks to about 12.5mg every 2-3 days.|

Topical Lotus Protocol (nightly):
-Premetrium p4 200mg on breasts, split between both (so aprox 100mg each breast)
-Estrogel- small quick pump every other day.
-Bi-Est 2.5MG- Every other day that isn't estrogel
-Dhea 50mg-  I am doing like a 1/4-1/3 pump on each breast since I saw that 30mg is the norm.  

Supplments:
Morning 10am-11am:
-125mg Pygeum
-1200mg Sunflower Lecethin
-500mg Moringa (recommended daily does) (Thanks for the recommendation Kay Lady!)

Afternoon 3-4pm: 
-1000mg Krill Oil (replaced fish oil)
-Aloe (Freeze dried, inner leaf) 1000mg/day 
-Vitamin D3 + k  2000IU/Da
-Jarrows Vitamin B-Right Complex 1 a day
-600MG Calcium Citrate
-Shatavari (50% saponin) 1200mg/day

Evening 8pm-9pm:

-Pygeum 125mg morning and 125mg at night
-Sunflower Lecethin 1200mg morning and 1200mg night

Before Bed (atleast an hour or hour and a half before bed)
-Vitamin D3 + k  2000IU/Day
-1000mg Vitamin C
-3g msm (w/Optimsm)
-600MG Calcium Citrate
-GABA 500mg/night - 

Routines I implemented:
-Morning Breast excercise that was mentioned in lotus thread- Palm Press from outer and cupping them. 10 reps at 10 seconds each, 2 times a day
-Breast massage focusing on the bottom inner where there little grown- 5mins 2 x/day (morning & Night)
-Bought a cheap green amazon pump and started last Tuesday.  Focusing again on the bottom half of breast. Unfortunately these are a bit small so half the cup covers only half of the top of the breast.  I do 10mins pump/ 2min break.  30minutes (of the breast being pumped) in the morning and 30minutes at night.  During each 2 min rest I try to massage/pinch the bottom half to help loosen that area to promote growth hopefully. 
-Sleeping with sleep bra per recommendation here from stevenator (thanks! noticed it feels better when I sleep on the side!)
-Around 8-9pm I also Massage breast for 5mins with flaxseedoil +4-5drops of lavender.

To be implemented:
-Since the Amazon one was small and I really wanted to cover the whole breast, even though the problem is the bottom half... I decided to just buy the noogleberrry which hopefully should arrive soon.  I plan to hopefully get to one hour 2x's a day with the noogleberry once it arrives.  

Progress thus far:
Its been a week and I honestly didn't expect much... but I do notice that there def has been added roundness to the sides at least and it seems like the breast are projecting a bit more? idk I might be seeing things, but I do feel constant "growing pains" I believe.  I have taken updated pictures as of today and added measurements below:

11/19-
underbust: 34 inches
bust: 39 inches

11/26-
underbust: 33.5inches (I may have not measured correctly before since I doubt my underbust can get smaller, but I remeasured this multiple times)
bust: 40inches (not sure if the pump added an inch, but they def have seemed bigger than weeks before.  Don't think I'd be gaining an inch or even half an inch just in a week, soI will chalk this up for now as user error on measurements and will see how next week looks like)

Added new set of progress pictures.  I did use the pump about an hour and half before I took the pictures so there still might be the slight indent of the suction cups.  I also am not sure if the inches are accurate because of the pump, but next time I will take picture prior to the pump.  Definitely can't tell too much of a different on the sides.  Some reason my breasts like to trick me and look around, then sometimes they are just pointy and I can def see the tuberousness of it.  Really hoping I can round this off eventually, but will continue moving forward and hope for progress there in a couple months.  Again I already faced the fact that I may need surgery to correct this issue, but any growth is welcome at this point.

Again any recommendations are greatly appreciated! If there are things I should change/remove, I am def open to all recommendations/advice/concerns with what I am currently doing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Impressive results.

looking superb!, lovely hunni

Wow, looking great!

~H

Thank you all! 

Really looking forward to the progress the next coming weeks! I did read from lotus on her thread that the topical will take at least two weeks to manifest any results, so definitely looking forward how they look in about a months time.

I think that using a pump might increases the tubular shape of your breasts and I don't think that is what you are aiming for.
However, I do not know how you are actually using the pump.

Hi Karen!

Yeah... I actually did read depending on how you use it that it can defintely make it worse..  However, I did check on the noogleberry forum and it seems that one person had success on helping round off her breasts with it. At the moment I am mostly just doing my best to target the area under the breast that has been completely lacking and trying to have the suction focused on that part to expand the breast tissue there.  Also did read (I forgot where, since I was just scavenging around for information everywhere lol) that having a larger dome and would help round them out vs having smaller ones would make them project more.  So with this I ended up ordering larger domes to see how that would look like once I use them.  Definitely will stop pumping if I see any signs of it getting worse though for sure! Thank you for looking out for me here and I will be sure to keep an eye on any worsening of the tubular shape.

Hey Mel,

Glad to hear that you are proceeding with caution. I was worried!

Karen Heart

Consistency in your program is one of the keys to success. I'm already seeing signs of improvement and you look to have great potential for successful results. Keep doing what you're doing! Best of luck to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon