Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mel's Journey

wow Mel your breasts are just beautiful just as they are. I love the teardrop shape and how well they project. Are you dressing as a woman now or still as a man? Its hard to imagine you in male mode with what must be full C cups projecting through your shirt. I couldn't do it without a binder or before that Ace bandages and I was a full C cup too, How do you do it dear?

Hi all!! 

Back for my weekly Sunday update! 

First of all, thank you all for being so nice , I really appreciate it! Definitely did not like reading what Connie wrote as I just saw this today... and don't plan to answer their questions.. however Thank you very much Lotus and DiDi for being there for me, having my back and reporting this person! I want to also say that you both have been such a great inspiration to me and I have followed your threads and resources! I really appreciate the time, effort and research that has been put forth for people such as me to learn and absorb information from. Thank you very much for your contributions and for even gracing this thread I made, thank you, thank you!!!

On my end here, regimen has been the same as my last post, so I am not going to repost that again unless there are changes to them.  But I have been doing my best to consistently keep on track with it .  The only day I did not use the pump was yesterday actually and that was because I was out pretty much the whole day.  I also still am using the old pump as I made HUGE mistake... when I ordered the noogleberry (which arrived) I went with what I saw recommended and all I got were the foam/silicone rings, the gauge pump and the default cups.  Def a huge mistake on my end and a waste of money because of that, I am not even sure why I even got the foam ones, but I guess I was just too excited when that I did not pay attention so my fault there.  I ended up making a new order for the cup sizes which should arrive this up coming week here.  So definitely can't wait to get that going on my end. 

As promised from last week, I made sure to take pics before pumping this time on my end, so these ones are before I pumped today.  As for the duration, I still do 3x 10min, 2min break in the morning and 3x 10min, 2min break after each 10 at night. So total and hour a day of pumping.  I plan to still work my way up for sure. 

Actually one change I made was instead of using 200mg prometrium capsules on breasts (split  approx 100mg each), I decided to just use the Biovea progesterone 20mg on each breast for now since I felt like maybe 200mg was prob a bit too much.  Plus, I ended up ordering it shortly after creating my first post in the thread here, so might as well not waste the money on it and use it for now.

11/19- (pre pump pics)

underbust: 34 inches
bust: 39 inches

11/26-(post pump pics)
underbust: 33.5inches
bust: 40inches

12/3- (pre pump pics)
underbust: 33.2ish inches (so I quintaple checked and I guess my underbust is def getting a bit smaller, I guess its because I forgot to mention I been recently exercising so I think I have been losing a bit of weight and maybe some fat is getting remove on my back side which I do notice I have.)
bust: 40inches - no change here

Thoughts:
So I DEFINITELY see and feel they are fuller and its been not even a full two weeks of the topical routine + pumping.  Actually amazed because if you see my last weeks and compare it to this weeks, diff a bit more rounder over all compared to before.  Tubulernous is still there, but I mean I don't expect that to be solved in a matter of weeks of months obviously, but I am quite happy with what I am seeing now.  Visually just comparing the pics definitely motivates me to keep going and stay consistent since there is progress for sure, esp since the previous one was a post pump pic and today was a pre pump pic.

Again thank you all for following this thread an providing input/feedback! 
If anything changes before next Sunday, I will for sure chime in on the thread earlier.  Hoping to see what next week brings!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm not sure about it, but 200mg Prog on breasts topically might be a bit much? The highest I've ever done (I'm doing it right now) is 20mg per breast, the biovea stuff.... Seems to work just fine, I never tried higher dose, but I try to keep the topical stuff in some sort of moderation as that definitely works and there's no issues so don't break what ever works. Big Grin

This is a thing about NBE btw, its almost like an art rather than strict science. Same with HRT, what ever works, works and that's worth keeping going. And overdoing stuff is never a good idea. Time is the best multiplier, on dosing just find the golden middle and then keep grinding at it.

I don't think you need to worry about the tuberous looking shape, you likely have quite a lot of untapped growth potential on the way and in my opinion, your breasts look very normal and healthy. Not the messed up shapes some women have who have them very tuberous kinda way. Its usually very obvious when they're somehow deformed and yours definitely are not. When ever you start to get more side branching, I'm sure they will become much fuller sideways.

About Noogle, totally forget the foam rings, those are useless. I never used anything on the edges. It was harsh on me, right now I'm four months off of noogling and there's still faint cup edge marks there, they're going away but it takes a long time to heal. If I had decent silicone rings on the edges, this might have been avoided. Or if I just didn't do the insane hours. I suggest to try to lengthen your sessions and try to get even frequency between them if possible. For example if you can work up to 30 minute sessions, then do several of those spread out during the day. Not letting all swelling go down in between is key to this. ^_^

(04-12-2023, 09:28 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm not sure about it, but 200mg Prog on breasts topically might be a bit much? The highest I've ever done (I'm doing it right now) is 20mg per breast, the biovea stuff.... Seems to work just fine, I never tried higher dose, but I try to keep the topical stuff in some sort of moderation as that definitely works and there's no issues so don't break what ever works. Big Grin

This is a thing about NBE btw, its almost like an art rather than strict science. Same with HRT, what ever works, works and that's worth keeping going. And overdoing stuff is never a good idea. Time is the best multiplier, on dosing just find the golden middle and then keep grinding at it.

I don't think you need to worry about the tuberous looking shape, you likely have quite a lot of untapped growth potential on the way and in my opinion, your breasts look very normal and healthy. Not the messed up shapes some women have who have them very tuberous kinda way. Its usually very obvious when they're somehow deformed and yours definitely are not. When ever you start to get more side branching, I'm sure they will become much fuller sideways.

About Noogle, totally forget the foam rings, those are useless. I never used anything on the edges. It was harsh on me, right now I'm four months off of noogling and there's still faint cup edge marks there, they're going away but it takes a long time to heal. If I had decent silicone rings on the edges, this might have been avoided. Or if I just didn't do the insane hours. I suggest to try to lengthen your sessions and try to get even frequency between them if possible. For example if you can work up to 30 minute sessions, then do several of those spread out during the day. Not letting all swelling go down in between is key to this. ^_^

Hi DiDi!

Oh wow thank you for your feedback here!!  Yeah I had a feeling it that 200mg prog it may have been a bit too much, thank you for confirming this!  Also glad to know that I ended up getting the same Biovea brand that you use.  I will just stick with that brand and do the 20mg on each breast per your current regimen. Going to stock up now on more Biovea now lol.

For the tuberousness, I think what worried me was that the underside of the breast is like almost not filled out or at-least barely filled out.  Sometimes when I look at them from the side it looks very flat at the bottom, specifically moreso on the right breast.  But its most likely and hopefully as you mentioned that I need time to really let them grow and fill out. Thank you so much for giving me reassurance here!

As for the noogleberry, when I saw those foam rings I was like whoa those are huge compared to the silicone rings, definitely not using the foam ones lol.  I will take your experience to heart and only stick with the silicone rings to make hopefully get off to a good start.  The cups should be arriving soon, so definitely excited to finally use it.  I did want to ask if you mean working up to 30mins in each session if that was like having the pump for 30minutes straight vs 10mins x 3.  Just wanted to make sure! If so, that is what I will definitely aim for on my end and will take your advice once I work up to that level and have it spaced out through the day.

Thank you again DiDi!! Really appreciate you advice and input!!

Biovea PG and DHEA creams are the only ones I've been able to source so far... They're expensive af but definitely get the job done. I would be so happy if I could find some cheaper alternative for one or both.

The dosing of the topical program I've been on for several months now is 30mg DHEA, 40mg Prog and 1mg of estrogel. I haven't added a topical T blocker yet as I couldn't find anything good for that... It seems I'm ok without as I don't have the prog ---> DHT issue. The doses are totals, so half of that per breast. Seems to work fine. Smile

You can specifically aim the underboob area with noogle btw. Also the middle. Its very easy, all you need is a belt that you can use to keep the noogle domes hugging each other. Just make sure the edges are NOT on top of each other as they will break in time if that happens. Then use lotion on the areas you want to aim at, so lotion under your boob, or also to the middle. Then pump up the pressure a bit, tie the domes close to each other with a belt and you're good to go. This helps a LOT when you do it consistently! I did this to my underboob and cleavage area and got really nice results.

I foudn it easiest to do pump and hold as long sessions, makes it sort of simple, 30-60 minutes in one go, break for some hours and then repeat. I think thirty minutes could be fine as its unlikely to make blisters or discolouration much but its still long enough to have an effect. Then make sure to always use moderation with the pressure! You want to push in the hours and do sessions frequently depending on how much time you have for it. That's what will make this work. And drink a lot of water! You want to stay hydrated and keep your blood flowing, that's what will carry all the good stuff to their receptors.

You welcome. Hug

Hi Mel, and a belated welcome to BN.  Smile

I disagree that 200mg of progesterone per breast is too high. Science literature indicates that progesterone application only yields about 10% absorption rate, progesterone gel gets a higher bioavailability than progesterone cream. When I first started using progesterone capsules on my breasts I gained 4 inches of growth during the first month. During that time (the month period) I was only using progesterone topically, the second month I used DHEA cream. I posted my lab results after that month period of using P4 (progesterone), you can review those results in the X-thread. 

Progesterone cream (PC) isn't quite the strength of P4 (obviously). P4 increases ductal side branching (lobuloalveolar ducts) while E2 increases epithelial cells.. or, boob cells and growth.There's a difference between what E2 is measured in blood vs E2 in peripheral tissue (as in breasts). When we try to go after lactation we lose E2 in the breasts, thus breast changes occur (or loss of breast volume). From my research, I think if you use P4 and E2 (the topical program) it should be a 2:1 ratio favoring P4. The reason for this is P4 lowers E2 epithelial cells. But, what topical P4 does is add more fat to breasts (scientifically verified). There's a ton of research studies on progesterone and mammary epithelial cells (MEC’s) which I'll be sharing in the X-thread coming real soon. One other thing, P4 has a back door pathway to DHT, so I take Bicalutamide. My DHT was <5 ng/dL (which is nonexistent)... that's with my progesterone being high at 2.5 ng/mL and the reference range of (.2 to 1.2) ng/mL. My E2 was 240 pg/mL. I would test your DHT. I'm attaching this for a deeper dive into the back door androgen pathway. 

Classic and backdoor pathways of androgen biosynthesis in human sexual development
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9260366/

Finally, your tuberous breasts are referred to as IGT (insufficient growth tissue) imo comes from a higher prolactin exposure. I had articles (in the ladies forum @ Breastnexus) that covered the IGT phenomenon, I'd have to look at that info to offer more insight. I think your breasts look lovely at your current development. I'm not convinced pumping is a good option for you until your breasts mature (and P4 helps the breasts mature). 

If it were me, I'd discontinue the following:

Sunflower lecithin 
Pygeum
Shatavari 

If you're doing topical P4 I'd skip the rectal use until you take a break from the topical applications. If anything, you can alternate P4, DHEA and E2 to see what works best for you. 

Good luck with the program. 

Lotus  Hug

First of all thank you Lotus and DiDi for your input and advice and thank you for the warm welcome!  I couldn't be any happier receiving information like this from both the women I highly respect from this forum and who I have learned and been inspired from!

I will take and implement the recommendations on my end.  Starting with dropping the following:

-Sunflower Lecthin
-Pygeum
-Shatavari

As of today I will not be taking these on my end.  If anything I was feeling a bit weird when I took Shatavari sometimes, like I would get sleepy or tired, so I was contemplating letting this one go anyways.

As for the p4 200mg, I mean I didn't get any negative effects, but I just thought maybe it was a bit too much to put on my breasts.  I can say however, that the fullness that I mentioned earlier was definitely when I was using the p4 200mg (split 100mg each breast), I actually just ended up switching to he Biovea 2 nights ago when I saw it sitting there on sink since I did end up ordering it without hesitation upon my initial journey here.  I will continue doing 100mg per breast (200mg split) and if I do end up seeing any negatives on my end, I will lower it a bit.  I will be sure to just skip the 200mg rectal since at that point I definitely will think its ALOT lmao. The DHT issue is definitely a concern for me though, but I will order a DHT lab once I been on the topical for a bit to see where I am at here and share my results.  Also on the plus side, atleast I will be saving money just continuing with the p4 200mg since its part of my prescription and mostly covered. Also like DiDi mentioned,  the Biovea definitely is expensive!!  I will definitely continue rading up on the X-thread to receive more updates on your research here Lotus, thank you again!~

One thing I guess I can do is also drop Cypro and add Bica (both of these I ordered online myself and the only non-prescribed meds).  I just added cypro recently and that was only because I temporarily switched to Estrogel laying around and felt I needed an AA with this.  My official prescription through my doctor is actually monotherapy Injections, but what happened was that my EV pretty much ran out and recently there was new regulations introduced that specific compounding pharmacy's could not be delivered to the state I live in if it is from outside of state and my compounding pharmacy being in out of state, stopped sending it.  Fortunately as of last week I was able to get a new prescription non-compounded of Delestrogen (3mo supply)  and plan to go back on and drop estrogel/cypro moving forward. I was just told my doctor to just refill moving forward when it becomes available every 30days to be prepared and stock up incase something else changes in the future.   I will just be using the drop of estrogel for the topical protocol now.  

As for the IGT you mentioned, I do hope somehow mine eventually fill out, but I will take your advice and wait till my breasts mature a bit more before continuing to pump.  After they have been developed more, I will take DiDi's advice here on the use of the noogleberry.  So moving forward I will wait on the pump and just have them to the side and continue with the regimen I have till it's time to use them.  

EDIT*
For the topical, I will try p4 (200mg, 100mg each breast or maybe 200mg each breast?) along with 30mg DHEA (15mg each breast).  After a month from today, I will begin adding E2 to see how that goes after.  I did want to double check if you if 200mg each breast would be okay or if 100mg is best to start off with?  Thanks you!

I guess with these changes I am updating my regimen below:

HRT:
-EV Injection every 3.5d days at 2.4mg each (Every Monday morning/ Thursday Night) - Added back due to new script 
-Prometrium 200mg rectal (14 day on- Restart at the begining of next month) (Pausing as using the capsule for Topical for now)
-Estrogel 1.5mg morning and 1.5mg night as of last month  (Previously, EV Injection every 3.5 days @ 2.4mg each- this got me to 300-350 pg/ml at through- will plan to go back to EV after a month)(Droped Estrogel usage as I was using this for the time my EV ran out)
-Dutasteride 0.5mg every 3.5days (monday/thursday)  - Decided to remove Duta 
-Added Cyprotone Acetate at 12.5mg/day each morning as of Thursday.  I plan reduce this after a couple weeks to about 12.5mg every 2-3 days.|(Dropped as I believed I needed an AA with the temporary Estrogel usage )

Topical Lotus Protocol (nightly-):
-Premetrium p4 200mg on breasts, split between both (so aprox 100mg each breast)
-Estrogel- small quick pump every other day. (on Pause as I am testing P4 only for the next 2 weeks)
-Dhea 50mg-  I am doing like a 1/4-1/3 pump on each breast since I saw that 30mg is the norm.  (EDIT: Will do P4 + DHEA to start with and add E2 in a month)
-Bi-Est 2.5MG- Every other day that isn't estrogel(Will just stick with E2 Estrogel)

Supplments:
Morning 10am-11am:
-500mMoringa (recommended daily does) (Thanks for the recommendation Kay Lady!)
-125mg Pygeum (Removed)
-1200mg Sunflower Lecethin ( Removed)

Afternoon 3-4pm: 
-1000mg Krill Oil (replaced fish oil)
-Aloe (Freeze dried, inner leaf) 1000mg/day 
-Vitamin D3 + k  2000IU/Da
-Jarrows Vitamin B-Right Complex 1 a day
-600MG Calcium Citrate
-Shatavari (50% saponin) 1200mg/day (removed)

Evening 8pm-9pm:

-Pygeum 125mg morning and 125mg at night (removed)
-Sunflower Lecethin 1200mg morning and 1200mg night (removed)

Before Bed (atleast an hour or hour and a half before bed)
-Vitamin D3 + k  2000IU/Day
-1000mg Vitamin C
-3g msm (w/Optimsm)
-600MG Calcium Citrate
-GABA 500mg/night - 

To be potentially added-
Bicalutamide 25mg for DHT- Will take a blood test soon for this.

*Pausing breast pump for now till breasts mature more

Thank you Lotus and DiDi again for the advice, input and information shared to me here! Also for stepping in on the uncalled for comments by Connie. Really appreciate you both and looking forward to continuing my journey here!!

Hi all!

Hope everyone had a great week and weekend!  Here to provide my weekly update...

Regimen hasn't changed since the changes on my previous post, so this one will be a bit short.  Per Lotus's recommendation, I did stop pumping for now till my breasts mature a bit, but will definitely get that going when the time comes.

Besides taking HRT + NBE Supplements, I have been doing the normal massage and stretches as per before and a have been doing the topical program with just 200mg Prog + 30mg DHEA. 

11/19- (pre pump pics)
underbust: 34 inches
bust: 39 inches

11/26-(post pump pics)
underbust: 33.5inches

12/3- (pre pump pics)
underbust: 33.2ish inches 

12/10- no pump - about the same, however breasts def are filling out on the side.  (See pics)
underbust: 33.2ish inches 

So from last week to now, I can def say they are getting a bit more fuller on the sides.  When they arn't puff like on the pics here, I can actually see they are looking a bit rounder, even the bottom as a bit more of an angle now vs it looking completely flat, so that gives me a bit of hope.  Moving forward pretty much regimen won't change unless there are any other recommendations I receive, but will continue to be posting here each Sunday as per usual.  Thanks everyone!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking good.

Hi Mel, thank you for adding a new picture update. I agree and think the widening (from the contours) of your breasts I'm seeing the new results. Allowing the progesterone to do its thing (of increased side branching) before resuming breast pumping you'll be pulling in a fuller breast rather than a tuberous breast. Imho, pulling a tuberous breast in the breast domes ends up becoming a more tuberous breast. Congrats, you're on the right track... and looking great. Hug

Btw, I asked Eve (our admin) to remove Connie's gross comments and she did, you'll also notice the commentary that followed has been removed too. Thanks Eve. Heart Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon