Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doubt about estrogen patch

One thing about patches is that they will never give crazy high levels... Don't worry about it, unless you slap absolute fuckton of them next to each other, you'll be ok. Also, "high" estrogen levels are quite made up, its not dangerous, especially when its done with injection or transdermal(patch or gel). All talk about "dangerous" levels is bs when its about bioidentical estrogen administered in a way that bypasses liver metabolism.

The worst "symptom" of high estrogen might be mood swings, changes in how your body reacts and so on. Like for me, if I go higher than my sweet spot, body changes slow down and my mood goes really wonky and people say I behave as if I'm pregnant. Rolleyes And I haven't tried it really high either, just moderately higher.

I'm taking 0,08ml/3,2mg of EV along with 0.050 EV patch, both biweekly in between each other, patch is below waistline in upper bottocks, near my typical injection sites. This combination gives me around 300-350 pg/ml levels, or 1100-1300 pmol/l which some would consider high or something. At least in Finland the protocol for HRT is absolutely ridiculously low and doctors actively parrot the "dangerous estrogen" myth. With patch alone getting any sort of "high" levels is rare and should not be something scary, adjustment is also easy, switch the spot for the patch and watch levels change, some times quite dramatically.

I think the good side with patch is how easy it is to adjust and how stable it is. But for total E levels its not good unless aim is to microdose or just keep it really moderate. For anyone doing full on transition, I would definitely recommend something more potent, or a combination like what I am on. Weird how so few people actually do it, knowing the benefits.

So i can put 2 pacthes at same time?

Yea, that will effectively double your dose.

so 0.15 mcg of estradiol / 24h is better for transition or more changes. I think... And is low dose. Well i tried. If i feel sick or i have problems i will stop that dosage. Thanks for advise. Smile

Are 75 mcg, but i think the dosage is too low with one patch. I dont see changes. Well, a bit changes but i went some months with climen and other stuff. Now i finish one month with this estrogen patches and i dont see changes. Only shape of my body more feminine, but nothing more.  Is better put one patch, right?

(17-12-2023, 08:28 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  One thing about patches is that they will never give crazy high levels... Don't worry about it, unless you slap absolute fuckton of them next to each other, you'll be ok. Also, "high" estrogen levels are quite made up, its not dangerous, especially when its done with injection or transdermal(patch or gel). All talk about "dangerous" levels is bs when its about bioidentical estrogen administered in a way that bypasses liver metabolism.

The worst "symptom" of high estrogen might be mood swings, changes in how your body reacts and so on. Like for me, if I go higher than my sweet spot, body changes slow down and my mood goes really wonky and people say I behave as if I'm pregnant. Rolleyes And I haven't tried it really high either, just moderately higher.

I'm taking 0,08ml/3,2mg of EV along with 0.050 EV patch, both biweekly in between each other, patch is below waistline in upper bottocks, near my typical injection sites. This combination gives me around 300-350 pg/ml levels, or 1100-1300 pmol/l which some would consider high or something. At least in Finland the protocol for HRT is absolutely ridiculously low and doctors actively parrot the "dangerous estrogen" myth. With patch alone getting any sort of "high" levels is rare and should not be something scary, adjustment is also easy, switch the spot for the patch and watch levels change, some times quite dramatically.

I think the good side with patch is how easy it is to adjust and how stable it is. But for total E levels its not good unless aim is to microdose or just keep it really moderate. For anyone doing full on transition, I would definitely recommend something more potent, or a combination like what I am on. Weird how so few people actually do it, knowing the benefits.
Ok, thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon