Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 month BO update

Hi Jts,
I can pass for a woman when I dress up and put on some light makeupand a wig, my long hair from my youth is all but gone, gray and thin for the past 10 years.

If you add milk thistle to your regimen that should take a load off the liver. I was an active alcoholic for 30 plus years, so I found milk thistle long before NBE, fortunately most NBE regimens call for it. I have been a recovering alcoholic for 12 years now and my liver functions are gpod.

You should chat with DiDi about BO and HRT, she's doing both and she says it is working great. But many do start BO or PM as a starting point to test the waters before deciding on HRT.

My goal is to be able to pass when I want,I am close to that,if not already there. However contrary to popular opinion, I don't think BO is a replacement for HRT or at least it's not a permanent solution for those transitioning, based on some points Lotus made that I had read, she's pretty darn smart and could probably write a thesis on NBE. So I will continue with a low dose maintenance program come February.

Take care, I look forward to hearing from you.
Heart

Congratulations, I look forward to hearing how the rest of it plays out to month 6 of your program. I was wondering did you happen to take any progress pictures of before and after? 

I also wonder with you being active and fit if the no and test work better together than pm and test. 

I have always wondered if I could make any changes while using test without using hrt for estrogen or having surgeries for female enhancement. I am currently (just started a week ago) using pm and SP, while on testosterone as well. I've read a few members here being on trt for one reason or another and having some success with pm. I'm interested to see if anyone has ever used bo with test and what their results were.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon