Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red reishi dilemma

"Hepatoxicity: Two cases with the use of powdered reishi mushroom, leading to death in one instance" - https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integr...i-mushroom

Probably be a good idea to be careful and note any side effects relating to drug induced liver injury.
I'll start taking a low dose first (half-capsule) and see how I go with it.

That’s a little scary, though I have not yet noticed any effect, good or bad, since I have been taking it. Maybe somebody with more experience than me will be able to suggest what an effective but safe dose might be?

It worries me that the content of a capsule seems to be a vary variable amount, unless I am misinterpreting the claims of the sellers?

I think you will be alright.
Just note any side effects relating to liver...

jaundice, pale stools, very dark urine etc

Hi all,

Just curious if anyone here (particularly those from the old side of the pond) have any knowledge or experience with
British Vitamins Red Reishi mushrooms

Dual Extract 20:1 : 1160 mg

50% polysaccharides
30% Beta D Glucan 
4% Triterpene

I have been using them for a while now and they seem effective and the price is right.
I also like that the company carries other NBE useful products, like Calcium, D3, MSM, GTE, and more.

Not used them (yet to receive my first shipment of another brand's reishi), but the dose, and extract info is identical to the one I bought.

I've used British Vitamins RR and they seem good and well priced.

Hi there

I am in Western Australia and have come across two websites in Australia that I'm very interested in approaching for Reishi Mushrooms, even though I'm not particularly fond of edible mushrooms, I am willing to take the plunge for all of the benefits!

The first one I found has got me the most interested, as it is within West Australia, and seems to be 100%:- Mushrooms for Optimal Health | Touchwood Mushrooms. The other is also in Australia and is Australian Grown Reishi Mushroom - Forest Super Foods.

I have only just started investigating these products in the past hour or so and have been considering them because they are available within Australia and not only cost less than from overseas, but they are also quicker to obtain, AND hopefully as good as the overseas products.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon