Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and Blood Pressure

Hey Everyone,

First post here. I've been researching around the site lots of good information! I was thinking starting with BO might be good for my goals of larger breasts, hips and butt based on reports that PM can skyrocket BP and potentially affect weight loss. I have high BP that is currently being controlled through medication and have been on a weight loss program for the last several months that has been going well. I was thinking I could continue my strength training focusing on my lower body while taking BO, and that would help with waist and butt development but I wanted to check in with the community. Does anyone here suffer with high BP? Does BO have any affect on it? Thanks!

Overall I've been on NBE for the last three years initially PM and now HRT and just recently added BO & PG.
Since starting NBE my blood pressure has been just a tad higher than normal, but it hasn't so far increased anymore while on BO & PG.
However, if you already have high BP I'd highly recommend getting that down first, which it sounds like you are doing - diet and exercise can do wonders for lowering BP.

Thanks for your perspective on this! I think I am going to take that approach first get my health in order then add it in Smile

Better safe than sorry.

I have been on BO for a long time without a break, I've been on low dose, medium dose and right now I've been at the max I will ever take for three months. Its been quite a while now but last time I got my BP checked, it was like from a biology book. So far I haven't noted HRT or any NBE supplement to have had negative impact on my blood pressure.

Thanks for the insight Didi Smile what would you consider a low/medium dose? Once I get to my goal weight towards Q3/Q4  I would like to start on my BO regimen.

500mg, 750mg, 1000mg and above being moderately high. 1500mg is said to be optimal and from the effects I would say it is, but lower works fine too. I noted a rapid change even when I was on 400mg at the beginning so to whom it works, even small doses do the job. Higher dose appears to do the changes a bit quicker and more pronounced but anything above the optimal is likely a bit of a waste.

The blood pressure issue is interesting because I do have tendency for that, but for me its bad diet, smoking and alcohol that does it, all of which I have quit and cleaned up in last few years. Bad habits took blood pressure problems with them. NBE and HRT has done nothing negative to note about since I got DVT (blood clot) symtpoms from PM back before transition.

Thank you for the advice! And that's interesting to note over had a similar experience with BP and bad habits. I stopped smoking last year and that helped bring my BP down and now diet and exercise is my new regimen. I think once I'm down to my ideal weight that will be the best time to put on more weight around the hips Wink

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon