Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A new start

(17-04-2024, 02:53 PM)CM213 Wrote:  That's prob a good change. I know for me and most of everyone we get impatient. But I also feel one pill every other day or every two days would be extremely slow. But it's good to use caution for sure. 

I know I would prob start off with at least one a day if not 2 day am and pm. And cruise on that dose for 2 weeks to a  month and then possibly increase dose by one pill over the course of 2 weeks to a month until I feel I can't tolerate it or I reach the 1000-1500 range dose which most people here suggest is optimal. 

So it would take about 3-6 month to get that high for what I'm thinking I may try in the future.

Good luck. And remember patience. Rome was not built in a day and odds are you won't see many effects the first week. Or even second week depending on your dosage and frequency of taking bo.

Thanks for the kind, supportive words. It is definitely hard to stay patient, especially reading about others' experiences. Much bigger doses, I'd even try the rectal route that some have found success with. But I just have to hold myself back. Lol

Okay, I may have gone a little off track today, with the total being 1 capsule orally in the morning, 1 capsule orally in the afternoon , and one capsule rectally in the afternoon... Not feeling any different yet.

This is something I'm interested knowing about, the rectal adminstration. Does it work with BO? I know it does with anything that's micronised like generic Progesterone is. But Bovine ovary which is only freeze dried, ground into powder and sealed into capsules? What happens to it down there, does it work or make a difference?

If it works ok, could it be a way to drop dosage lower?

Day 4! I took my single 250mg capsule of BO shortly after getting up. 

I noticed... How to explain it... A... Fuzziness? On my nipples... Also, I sleep on my stomach and noticed, this morning, a bit of almost pressure in my aerolae... 

And I feel very calm today. Usually getting the kiddos off to school results in a lot of raised voices and sometimes yelling because they won't stop yelling, fighting, and swearing at each other (aaaaah, preteen twins). I raised my voice once but otherwise I'm feeling relatively at peace.

That's pretty quick for noticing changes already. Day 4 and you're seeing some minor changes already. That's good. Bo may work really well for you. So if that is the case you may not need high doses. If you're seeing this already I'd say keep it where youre at till you feel it stalled out and then increase it.

So, the last few days, I may have let my impatience get the better of me and have been taking 500mg twice per day. Definitely feeling tingles in the nipples, the occasional pain in the testes, and feeling a fair bit calmer tonight. Also, a bit of pain around the nips if one of my kiddos lays on me wrong. Could it start happening this fast? Hopefully!

(18-04-2024, 02:11 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  This is something I'm interested knowing about, the rectal adminstration. Does it work with BO? I know it does with anything that's micronised like generic Progesterone is. But Bovine ovary which is only freeze dried, ground into powder and sealed into capsules? What happens to it down there, does it work or make a difference?

If it works ok, could it be a way to drop dosage lower?
Rectal is my preferred route for administration.
For anything to work down there it needs some moisture, so I empty the capsules into 5~10ml of hot water and let them dissolve, let teh water cool a bit then administer.
Works well for me Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon