Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok,Re-posted Who do you tell ,when ,why, or what do you tell? about your NBE.

Thank you for taking the time to post those links Andy, it is very much appreciated.

I hesitate to say that your present social situation is enviable, but in a way it is, to me at least. Close friends are obviously beneficial, but perhaps at the moment the situation you find yourself in may work out for the better. I will definitely be checking out the Laura's Playground site, I have been seeing more and more about it lately.

Lisia

(11-06-2010, 08:34 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  I think friends and family might be more understanding than you think. People are afraid of what they don't understand so if you explain your reasons, they just might accept them.

I hope in the future people will be more understanding about the individuality and not always trying to be like anyone else. I think you guys are very brave for doing this because while us girls are doing this we are fitting more into the images of today and you are kind of doing the opposite. I compliment you for following your own dreams, being who you are and I wish you best of luck in your journey Smile I just wish you wouldn't have to keep it a secret.

Well what a truly fantastic reply, i couldnt agree more with what you put here and if every person shared your thoughts, then the majority of us wouldnt have to live in corners, too afraid to come out and show our true faces. My wife who i have been with for 10 years (married 8) knows about my wish to have breasts and despite reservations stated yesterday that she is sure, like me, she will grow to love them.

I have never tried to hide what i am and have told every partner near enough from day 1 what i am, its up to them then if they want a relationship or not, i have been treated very bad in the past, no more then when my ex wife told her mum that she was ending our marriage as she had just found out that i had been wearing her clothes, despite the fact that she was the one who forced me to go out dressed up for the first time and loved shaving my legs and buying my girly clothes (convieniently we were the same size). The way i see it is if your partner truly loves you then they willl take you as you are and for instance if my wife came home today and said she wanted to become a bloke i would still stay with her..or him lol as its the person on the inside i love.

Not only does my wife know i am trans of some sort, but so does all my family(mum took it a bit hard, but now just shruggs her shoulders at it) also do all my neigbours and most of the people i work with and yeah maybe a lot of backstabbing goes on but i dont really give a tish. Back in my early days i was embarrissed over what i was, but the older i get the less i care. I do tone it down when my children in front of my children as its not fair they should take stick over what i am, but when they are not around then anything goes.

Ive got to get breasts to become the "real me" as if i die without them, well i feel i might as well of been flushed down the loo when i was born, so it goes without saying that if anyone asked me about my NBE then i would say its because i feel as if i am 60% female and 40 male and i want a body to match how i feel, point is how many people would believe me anyway, just wish more people could be like me, then maybe if would be safer for us lot to come down out the attic and up from the basement.

I just now ran across this thread & I think the support & encouragement that we all give each other is simply amazing :]. We are like a family here, able to tell everyone our problems & getting honest answers. I love this place <3.

A lot of people know about my want to grow breasts & that I am taking the NBE route, like my boyfriend, my closest friends, some members of my family. My boyfriend & my closest friends all support me & cheer me on. Actually, a lot of my friends are taking the herbal route as well to grow bigger breasts & they are the ones who introduced me to NBE :]. I do the research though & spread it amongst them XD. My sisters don't really care because they are fine with the way they are lol. My older sister is a small B & my younger sister is a mid-B (I don't know how that happened lol). When I first told my cousins, they were all, "Why would you want to do something like that? That's not natural breast growth!" of course I explained to them why it was natural, but they're still all eh about it. One of them is actually an AA cup & wants to be bigger, but she's extremely skeptical of NBE even though she has seen my growth. Ignorance, I say. Every now & then though, they'll ask me about my success & for some information lol.

Ahh, So you are the adventureus one in the family.Shy The dardevil. They will all probably secretly follow you in NBE. Then alter act like it was there idea along.

Kerensa is right, the ones that really love you will surprise you if you are open. I had been laboring over this for some time, and hated that I was considering such a move without my wifes knowledge. I explained the idea as delicately, but also as frankly as possible, without sounding like a blithering idot with a focus of upturning the entire apple cart. She was ok with it... At this point, I don't necessarily have her approval or acceptance to come out with bra straps flying, but she does understand that this is something that is important to me, in my search for personal acceptance. I asked myself over and over again: if this is worth doing? It is only worth doing in the light of day and with my wife's knowledge and tentative support. The horizon is much brighter now. What a feeling!
Smile 

Well, my wife knows and is encouraging me. Smile ( She keeps having a poke and saying " Oh yes!" with a big grin on her face.Big Grin)

At present, that's all and I have no plans to tell anyone else, although I suspect that one of our female friends will be told eventually.
Other than that, in the back of my head I guess I'm planning on using the "natural gynecomastia due to hormone imbalance with age." excuse if necessary.

We have both agreed that I'll stop when, in the opinion of either one of us, I get as big as we can cope with - she is very addicted to sunbathing in countries with high temperatures!

Pansy Mae

Hi Pansey-Mae and Melodysims.
Welcome to the forum it is nice to have you aboard.

Pansey-Mae,
I am glad to hear that your wife is not only aware of your NBE efforts but supports it fully. Do watch out for those pokes dear. As you know, as your beasts develop they will get tender and sore at times.

Melody,
It is good also to hear that your wife knows about your efforts. Just watch out for that little thing called a womans prerogative. To change her mind.Big Grin

I believe you will both have success in your NBE. If you like. Post your program so others can make suggestions to help you on your way. If you have questions please ask. It is too bad that in our "enlightened" age of almost instant communication. Where information can be had at the typing of a few keys. That men must hide the physical changes they feel they need to complete their gender identity or sense of self. Under the guise of "its a medical condition caused by medications". SadI guess we should be somewhat thankful that we have modern medicine to blame.Rolleyes

Good luck with your programs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon