Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok,Re-posted Who do you tell ,when ,why, or what do you tell? about your NBE.

I am not overweighted or have any deceases. I am rather slim.

I think I have a small A cup now and am not into fitness. I also got a bigger ass and a bit broader hips (I think). This makes that my trousers are more tight around the hips and ass and my wifes complains about the thinks in the trousers (keys etc.) so clearly visible.

So far I just continue walking in the bathroom and in swimming pools. No remarks from my wife so far about the upperbody. I think if she reacts, I state that this comes with age (40+). First I was very worried about the possible reaction(s), now I think that after the first reactions, I re-think it. Do I stop there? Then I will have had some remarks, that will be it and they will get used to what I have (think that will be with a full A cup). Or do I continue? If I continue I think about slow increase and no sudden growth. If I continue, in time I can't go away with saying something about age anymore and I will prevent that she will send me to a doctor. So I have to think about some of this, but we will see in time.

The previous posts are from genetic girls, aren't they? It's no problem for a girl to have breast growth (from pills) or am I wrong?

Nobody else after me with a reaction?

Hello hoselover, Smile Lol I have a question about your question Smile
Quote:It's no problem for a girl to have breast growth (from pills) or am I wrong?
What do you mean?? Sorry. I'm a little slow Big Grin

Hi everyone, i tried to hide my development for a while but it got to a stage where i really couldent so i told my friends and family the truth, it was hard and i lost friends and my family to some extent but i did not want to hide them even if i could. It was at the 5 month mark i think and i was about a B cup with huge nipples lol and i had gained alot of weight on my hips and bum. I think if a man wants breasts then go for it and i know its not the norm and alot of people will frown on it but its your body and if they make you comfortable then you shouldent have to hide it from your loved ones and friends. I think hoselover that you should talk to your wife and be honest about it, else she might think your ill or a transexual or something and it could cause serious problems for you in the future, i dont think its something you can hide but thats just my opinion and i dont know your life or what is involved so please dont think im lecturing you as im really not and wouldent do honey, i just think its great your doing this to make you happy, and sorry but call me dumb but i did not get your question either about girls getting breast growth from pills Tongue but good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi,Cheryl, Hope you are well. Your input to these kinds of questions are always insightful and informative. You have already completed the physical change from male to the female and have the perspective of a road traveled.
Hi Hoselover, Sorry I missed your first post. I am not on here as much as I used to be and somehow missed it. First off thanks for sharing. One of the purposes of posting this thread. Was to gain an understading of how other men (like myself) in the process of changing their bodies, more to the feminine. Feel about it, what actions they have taken, their results, and how they have responded to the reality of the outside world.
Yes, I understand where you are coming from on the whole "do I continue with this" thing. Have I gone far enough? Do I dare go farther, now that I am getting some results. Is the pros of what is being attempted outweighing the cons in your mind and situation.
I am single and will probably remain so. At my age I find it difficult to consider adding someone else into my life. My decisions on whether or not to continue are based more on my current social and ecconomic situations. IE the workplace. In your case however, there is a SO involved. (Ok, Insert my opinion here) I agree with Cheryl that maybe it is time to make a decision. Talk to your wife about what is going on in your life. Or decide if this is really what you need to do. I don't wish to sound all or nothing. There are always shades of grey. But, Depending on how far you wish to continue down this path. Your wife may have a need to know something about what is happening in your life. You know your wife better than anyone else. Can she accept what you are doing? If she is wondering what is up with you. Knowing could be better than letting her wonder what could be ,medically, wrong. The imagination can come up with the worst case scenario. Ultimately it is your call to make. Whatever your decision I wish you the best. You have my e-mail address so feel free to use it.
Who do you tell ,when do you tell ,why would you tell, or what do you tell them? What do they (others) need to know? Those are some of the questions I ask. As I slowly walk down this path and ask myself if I should continue.
What we are wanting does not fit into the viewpoint of the accepted. But, there are more and more of us out there. So who is to say what the accepted will be in time. Sometimes it takes guts to do what makes ourselves happiest. Especially when it flies in the face of convention. Holding ourselves to a course of action, despite the influence of the outside (disapproving) world. Making our place in the world, and what we want it to be. Takes a strength of character, will, bravery, and acceptance of others non-acceptance. To hold our own course.
If we can bring in others ,who can accept our diffrentness, they can then be a part of our hapiness. As we are a part of theirs.

Sorry to ramble. If I understood your last question, Yes, some of the last few posts were from G-girls. When I reposted the thread I sought to ask everyone using NBE the same questions. Who has told about their NBE? Have they run into supporters or detractors? Many people think NBE does not work. Especially for males. Did their SO's come onboard once they found out?
But, I believe your question ,feel free to correct if I am wrong. You are asking if they can have breast development from the application of NBE. Yes, it can be hard for women to add new tissue growth. There are many varialbles involved in development. What works for one may not work for another.

I hope you have found some of this material in some way helpfull. I tend to ramble on and may not have touched on your questions or statements.

(03-06-2010, 05:41 PM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Hello hoselover, Smile Lol I have a question about your question Smile
Quote:It's no problem for a girl to have breast growth (from pills) or am I wrong?

i think that what he meant was that theres nothing ``taboo´´ about a biological female wanting to have bigger breasts.

Hoselover; well theres really no problem with it, but its like a guy wanting to take pills to make his penis bigger, theres nothing wrong with it, but for some of us, its really embarassing to tell someone.

(03-06-2010, 05:41 PM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Hello hoselover, Smile Lol I have a question about your question Smile

Hi Black Hippie. What I understand you are an genetic girl with natural breasts. Although I concluded that from you picture and from what you wrote about having an A cup now but wearing B cup bras.

Where for a man the wish to have breasts might be insain, the wish for genetic girls to have breasts or bigger breasts seems quite normal to me. So if a girl uses pills for better growth this is nothing to be ashamed for, isn't it? This because you only told one person that you using pills etc.

(03-06-2010, 10:40 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi everyone, i tried to hide my development for a while but it got to a stage where i really couldent so i told my friends and family the truth, it was hard and i lost friends and my family to some extent but i did not want to hide them even if i could. It was at the 5 month mark i think and i was about a B cup with huge nipples lol and i had gained alot of weight on my hips and bum. I think if a man wants breasts then go for it and i know its not the norm and alot of people will frown on it but its your body and if they make you comfortable then you shouldent have to hide it from your loved ones and friends. I think hoselover that you should talk to your wife and be honest about it, else she might think your ill or a transexual or something and it could cause serious problems for you in the future, i dont think its something you can hide but thats just my opinion and i dont know your life or what is involved so please dont think im lecturing you as im really not and wouldent do honey, i just think its great your doing this to make you happy, and sorry but call me dumb but i did not get your question either about girls getting breast growth from pills Tongue but good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Cheryl. That question might be answered. See the other post. It was too diffucult what I meant; that's clear to me now.

Then about being open. So difficult. If you look to me, you see mainly a man and not a nice woman like you became during the journey. Also my wife does not like this kind of things at all. I once suggested that I like to wear a skirt; she refused totally to talk about it. Also I have kids, I do not want to give them a hard life. Most important are those nice kids to me. Second comes things like this. I think however that I can have small breasts and just make up a story. This will not be possible with a big B cup but with a small A cup I will be able to come away with the story about becoming older, more mature, fatter, etc. And particially I will wait and see what happens.
A danger might be that I told several times already to myself to stop with the SP and Hops but it is hard. The SP helps also for a good prostate (had the idea that I started getting some problems before) and with this stuff I have more quite nights will before I slept less good. So stopping is not easy.

(04-06-2010, 01:56 AM)Andy Wrote:  I hope you have found some of this material in some way helpfull. I tend to ramble on and may not have touched on your questions or statements.

Hi Andy, certainly your words and from Cheryl are helpful and also stress that doing this is not all a game but could become serious business. As said before discussing this at home will be difficult and therefore I need to think about next steps before I do something.

I think things will be different as I was single. When young, I liked female clothes from approx. my 12th, somewhere where puberty started. It was before internet and sometimes you had men on tv in shows who crossdress. It was considered as not normal also at home. My mother found several times some stuff; not many words and all taken away and never got it back. If she then had started a discussion and gave me an idea that I could wear what I like I probably also started my relation in an other way. Now I put it away, met my girlfriend / now wife, was afraid to lose here after telling me my story and continued dreaming of female clothes etc. If my mother had treaten me differently and / or there was internet in my youth (like the youngster have now) I probably would have grown up more confident about this all and could have been more open about wearing female clothes.

Wanting breasts was always an unreachable dream form me. I read about hormones but never considered taking them. Last year I started with an investigation after herbs that help to create a more feminine body. I never knew what I know now about all those herbs.

So in short: I am a closed crossdresser and having a family now I choose for that but ifI could start again and knew what I know now, I think I should go for being more in female clothes and also be more open about wanting breasts.

Another question: How many men are currently here on the site that also use herbs to get breasts? Are those / you men that want breasts and nothing more, or also crossdressers or are you transsexual? What are the ages?

Hi hoselover, it is a hard situation to be in honey will all the commitment you have and its such a shame you cannot be open about what your doing with your wife, i know all about people not understanding or excepting what you are doing. When i started NBE i only wanted breasts i was not a transexual or even a crossdresser, i just had always had a desire for female breasts as i felt they where missing from me, so i think this is the risk, you may say i will stop at an A cup but will you and how far could it go, and also certain herbs and NBE products can cause serious hormone problems in men so you could end up still developing breasts even though you may have stopped taking your Herbs, now i know this is a slim chance but just be careful hun. So good luck and i hope it all works out for you honeyBig Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon