Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok,Re-posted Who do you tell ,when ,why, or what do you tell? about your NBE.

Roll Call.
Andy?
Yo

I think friends and family might be more understanding than you think. People are afraid of what they don't understand so if you explain your reasons, they just might accept them.

If my boyfriend would come to me and tell me he wanted to grow breasts my first idea would probably be, oh my god he is gay or wants to become a woman. There has been NO discussion in the media or our society about males wanting breasts just to have them so this assumpsion is probably normal.

But if my boyfriend would explain to me that he likes a more feminin look and prefers a more curvy body for himself I really wouldn't mind at all. I love him for who he is and it might be fun to have a noogling partner Wink

F.ex. I have a friend that is a girl and she is very much into bodybuilding. She hates her breasts and wants a more masculine body. She is just a normal heterosexual girl that prefers this body shape and nobody thinks this is a big deal.

I hope in the future people will be more understanding about the individuality and not always trying to be like anyone else. I think you guys are very brave for doing this because while us girls are doing this we are fitting more into the images of today and you are kind of doing the opposite. I compliment you for following your own dreams, being who you are and I wish you best of luck in your journey Smile I just wish you wouldn't have to keep it a secret.
Exclamation 

HI Everyone, I haven't told my wife, family Exactly whats going on, but she has noticed that I'm gaining some wieght in some different areas,and that my beer belly is starting to get smaller. My health history is with diabetes,high blood pressure and some that come and go.I told her some of the changes are from my meds. I started herbs about 3months ago because I finally said to my self [at 46] that F%*K it its my body and I want this NOW more than ever. I will deal with this more at a later date

I'm doing this just for me. I enjoy them, a lot. The real question is will I be able to stop before they get big enough to be noticed by everyone?
As a man, feeling your breasts growing is very addictive, you say "just a little more...". next thing you know, you have "little more'd" yourself into a large B cup. Ut Oh! I think having the courage to STOP is critical.
Taking the supplements becomes habitual, massaging your breasts becomes habitual. You just keep telling yourself, "I can still hide'em".
If you are not truthful with yourself as far as a realistic goal is concerned, you will have some social issues to deal with. No matter how easy it is to sell it to yourself, you won't be able to sell it to someone else important in your life,they won't understand.

currently only my girlfriend and some of my close friends know about it. Eventually I will have to tell my family about it, but I'll do that when I tell that that I plan to live as a girl.

You know the big plus that I have is I'm a little over weight, so if my breasts get bigger [Right now I'm a B cup]most people wouldn't notice for a while.though I had a couple of older women say to me that I should consider wearing a braBlush .I told my wife this and she just blew it off. she did say to lost some wieght and I'd be fine.{little does she know }

This is a very interesting thread, and I would love to see more responses from you guys about this subject.

Unlike some of you, I am not overweight, quite thin in fact. I am about 5'9" to 5'10" and 140 pounds. My chest at the moment measures 33" below and about 35" above. This could be considered my starting point I guess since I just started with herbs (SP and FG) yesterday. I started pumping 2 days ago with a contraption of my own design which does work and is not too uncomfortable, but need to get a Noogle if I want to see what is going on in there while I pump. (My cups on my contraption are not see-through). I stopped the pumping after the first day because for one thing, I over did it. Not a lot, just a little, but it will be a couple more days before the redness goes away. That being said, I was flat-out amazed, and also a bit scared of what popped out of the cups the first time I took them off after an hour!

I am really thinking hard about what/who/when/how to respond to someone noticing. I have thought about this for years, and I am fully decided on what I want to do. My main concern is that I will not be able to stop once I see real progress. One day of pumping sessions, and my breasts were noticeable under a tight shirt. Also, the swelling did not go down until after about 24-36 hours. Just in that one session my upper chest measurement was up from 35" to 37.5"!! This is now gone, but it did give me a small idea what I might have to deal with soon. I really have NO IDEA what I am going to tell people, all I know is that it is what I want. I am fairly certain that even a very small B cup may be nearly impossible to conceal without some sort of compression shirt, etc. So basically, any amount of breast growth that would be enough to make me happy will be enough so that is is VERY difficult to hide while clothed, and impossible to hide/explain when not clothed. On top of that, I am not so sure I would be able to stop there if I wanted to.

I suppose my social situation is a bit different than some others, as well. I am 37, never been married, and have not been with any women in a serious capacity in over 3 years. This is not necessarily by choice, but I am lazy when it comes to pursuing women, and definitely way too picky for my own good. So, telling my SO is not a concern at the moment. My family situation is also a bit odd. My father died when I was very young, and my mother has not been in my life at all, really. I was raised by my grandparents (who were AWESOME, btw), and they are now deceased as well. The only family I really have is an aunt and 2 cousins who I see rarely, mainly around the holidays, but they do live in my area and we stay in touch. I live in Texas, and this is not something most people around here would be very understanding of, including my few good friends. I saw that Andy was raised Southern Baptist, I was as well, never really was given a choice about it. I no longer attend church in any capacity and have not for years, but that mentality is very pervasive here where I live. I guess that I should also mention that I am fairly certain I do not want to transition, or to try to live full time as a female. I have been a closet crossdresser since a very young age, however. After reading Cheryl's story of starting on her journey by originally not wanting to transition, followed by her amazing transformation and decision to transition, I may be more confused about where I would like all of this to end than I ever was before! I can only imagine, starting where she did mentally, how much courage it must have taken to tell friends and family the truth, even if she couldn't hide it any longer.

Sorry for the incredibly long post, reading back over it I suppose I have raised more questions than I have answered. I am just so happy to have found this forum and group of amazingly supportive members, and will gladly read any advice etc from any of you who have been there, or are going through it. I could keep rambling about this forever(can you tell I have spent my entire life with nobody to talk about this with?!), so I better end it here. Looking forward to any responses any of you may have on the matter...

Lisia

Hi Lisia. Welcome to the forum.
Don't worry about the long post. I have been known to make a few myself.Wink (oh, here is one now)
I think many of us here can understand your feelings. Not accepting a part of yourself, even considering it wrong or sick. Can cause you to damage yourself. For myself, self-acceptance of the parts of my phyche that I had refused to accept. Was a key to feellng better about myself. So believe me when I say I can understand your post.

As to more questions than answers. Well you have to just take it one day at a time.

As to pumping, there is a section here on pumping (vaccum) that is full of information. The nooglebery site also has a forum that is informative. Members of the noogleberry forum can get a discount when ordering. So if you are planning to order one. It might be worth looking into. I have heard it mentioned that being active in the forum can get you a higher discount. I have not looked at that yet.

Yes there is a concern over when to stop. Or if you can bring yourself to stop once you have begun. The physical changes you are looking for in your breast. The ladies here refer to it as booby greed. I won't mention the dangers of the permanency of the physical changes possible from NBE. From the comments in your post. I believe you have already considered the relevant issues and accepted the potential results.
I myself have reached a point to where I have filled out my moobs a bit. They are now at a point to where they are fuller and rounder. A bit more noticible. At least to me. They measure out, according to the tape and the international bra calculator, to a small A. Of course on a male chest that spreads out a little.Sad

Money and a medical concern put me into position where I have stopped NBE. But, I have decided during this break. That I most definately, want to start again, have decided to start again, will be starting again. Big Grin But, First I need to put together a little money. I have decided to change my program a little. I am adding a noog. anda few new herbs to my program. I will need to purchase some of these herbs in bulk online. They are not available locally and so far I have been using the few herbs that have been available. I think this time I will attempt to grow until I feel I have reached the size that I feel more comfortable with. Like yourself. I have no intention in the forseeable future of fully transitioning. Then again, we don't always know what the future holds. Do we?Tongue

As far as concealment goes. I have been looking at some of the gynomastia vests advertised on the web. In situations where it would be better to go more "un-noticed" or stealth in reverse. Some of these products advertise would seem to hold some promise.

Whenever we as individuals decide to change a part of ourselves. Particularly the physical. There is always a period of re-adjustment for those around us. We simply can hope that the people in our lives. Will recognize that the changes we have undergone. Make us a better and happier, more complete person, than we were before.

Yes, I was raised Southern Baptist. Though I have not attended service at my church in a long while. I still consider myself to be Baptist. The reasons for my abscence are many and varied. But not related to the changes that have led me to NBE. When (think positiveBig Grin) I have gained enough size that concealment is no longer possible. I do not see that as being a problem at church. I consider my journey, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. To be a matter between myself and my GOD. In other words. Private. My congregation may be SBC, but they have always been progressive in their attitudes. Should the reasons for my physical changes become known. I believe there would be a place for me there. Perhaps I am looking at them with rose colored glasses on. If so, I believe there would still be a spiritual home for me here in my town.

Well, that (I think) is enough rambling for now.
Good luck with your NBE. Keep us up to date on your progress.

Good journey
andy

See I told you I have been known to make large, long posts...:angel:

(04-07-2010, 10:03 AM)Andy Wrote:  The ladies here refer to it as booby greed. I won't mention the dangers of the permanency of the physical changes possible from NBE. From the comments in your post. I believe you have already considered the relevant issues and accepted the potential results.

Accepted them, yes. Scared to DEATH of losing my friends and family, also yes. :s
(04-07-2010, 10:03 AM)Andy Wrote:  I most definately, want to start again, have decided to start again, will be starting again. Big Grin

This is good news, and from all the reading I have been doing on here, I know you will keep us all posted on how it goes once you do restart. Good luck!
(04-07-2010, 10:03 AM)Andy Wrote:  Like yourself. I have no intention in the forseeable future of fully transitioning. Then again, we don't always know what the future holds. Do we?Tongue

This is so true, and one of the scariest/most exciting things about living!
(04-07-2010, 10:03 AM)Andy Wrote:  As far as concealment goes. I have been looking at some of the gynomastia vests advertised on the web. In situations where it would be better to go more "un-noticed" or stealth in reverse. Some of these products advertise would seem to hold some promise.

Thanks very much for this info, I will have to do some searching. Unless you might have some links handy? If not don't worry, I can always googly moogly..
(04-07-2010, 10:03 AM)Andy Wrote:  Whenever we as individuals decide to change a part of ourselves. Particularly the physical. There is always a period of re-adjustment for those around us. We simply can hope that the people in our lives. Will recognize that the changes we have undergone. Make us a better and happier, more complete person, than we were before.

Here's to HOPING! (and hoping....and hoping....and hoping....) lol :s

I have to reiterate how amazing it is that, with so FEW exceptions, everyone on here, male and female alike, are so INCREDIBLY supportive of one another! It is such a great example for other forums, and indeed for how we could all conduct ourselves out in the "real world". What a wonderful world it would be! Smile

Hope everyone who was celebrating the 4th had a safe and fun time!

Lisia

Here are some links that I have found.

http://www.gynecomastia.underworks.com/

http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=1491330

http://www.ftmguide.org/binding.html

Quote:I have to reiterate how amazing it is that, with so FEW exceptions, everyone on here, male and female alike, are so INCREDIBLY supportive of one another! It is such a great example for other forums, and indeed for how we could all conduct ourselves out in the "real world". What a wonderful world it would be!

Yes, this is a great place to be for NBE. When I first started looking into the Internet for information. This was one of the few that seemed to have infromation and did not mind sharing. Other sites were (In my opinion) overmoderated. Required that you give a lot of information before you could join. (scary for someone just figuring out and accepting themselves). Or simply did not support male breast enlargement for any reason.

Quote:Accepted them, yes. Scared to DEATH of losing my friends and family, also yes.

I understand. I think it is a fear that anyone who changes themselves ,or is changed by circumstance, has. At the moment I have no close friends and my family lives out of town. My old friends have moved away and I do not hear from them often. So that is one burden I do not have to carry.
Here is a web site that is full of information on trans-folks. It also has a forum set up for the many types of transgendered. I have gained much information and understanding from both the website, and the forum. It is heavily moderated to ensure quality and no prejudice. Just be careful of the labels. Keep in mind that they do not support herbal programs at all. But, overall I like the site. If you are a CD, Trans, Transgenderist, Intersex, or somewhere inbetween. There is something for you to find there. You don't have to join to view the forum threads.

http://www.lauras-playground.com

Good Journey
andy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon